the thread about nothing...

2 of my boys are trying to bun up girls that have more bodies than The Walking Dead smh

They know about their rep so not much I can do lol

Slater got the moves.

I love when girls dress like what Hudge is wearing. no shoes either, I know her feet dirty as hell
devil.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:.

How do I consistently pull hipster girls Sleaze Gawd? :nerd:

Just realized that this year would have been my grandmother's 100th birthday. I still miss her 
tired.gif

Don't take notes from me, I'm the "old guy". What do I know? 
laugh.gif
. I'm just going by what I see. I don't see the appeal to hipsters, they're nothing but a bunch of frauds in my eyes anyway 
laugh.gif

Slater got the moves.

I love when girls dress like what Hudge is wearing. no shoes either, I know her feet dirty as hell
devil.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:.

How do I consistently pull hipster girls Sleaze Gawd? :nerd:

I don't eem know bruh I just talk to them :lol:

go to the hipster gathering areas in your city in the coming weeks. wherever they perform their mating rituals is where you must go.

eye contact across the coffee shop ftw. c'mere girl less talk about music and literature.

And yes 3/4 girls that fit into the hipster category that I meet are complete frauds :lol:

See, Sleazyy knows 
laugh.gif
. I eavesdrop on convos when I'm around them and all I want to do is 
indifferent.gif
 all day. There's a coffee shop two block from me where they congregate. There's also a hole in the wall bar two block in the opposite direction of the coffee shop from my house. One chick asked me where the bar was one night I was coming in. I took a look at her and hated the bar without setting foot in there. The bar was so hood, it had a sign on the door that said "NO DRUGS ON PREMISES" 
mean.gif

Just realized that this year would have been my grandmother's 100th birthday. I still miss her 
tired.gif
Sorry dude.

Freaks me out that day is coming.
Wear fake glasses and talk about obscure **** from the 90's and seem cool . Buy clothes from a thrift store and look dusty. 
laugh.gif
So basically a NY dude
nerd.gif
Wow, look at that.

I'm not offended because I don't dress that way so it's whatever to me 
laugh.gif
. As I stated, people of that dress code are usually frauds and empty. 

Now I feel bad I didn't tell you that Rick Ross sucks yesterday 
laugh.gif

Has anyone read the 48 laws of power...i found it and wanted to know if its good as they say it is :nerd:

this is a dumb question...but does anyone have a bottled water preference. I am drinking aquafina for the first time in like forever, normally i drink safeway brand water or just the water from my refrigerator. Or nasty water fountain water at work. This Aquafina taste good....never thought id actually be able to tell i was always a water-is-water type

Back
Top Bottom