the thread about nothing...

this is a dumb question...but does anyone have a bottled water preference. I am drinking aquafina for the first time in like forever, normally i drink safeway brand water or just the water from my refrigerator. Or nasty water fountain water at work. This Aquafina taste good....never thought id actually be able to tell i was always a water-is-water type

Aquafina taste like **** to me. Arrowhead is what I drink B.

this is a dumb question...but does anyone have a bottled water preference. I am drinking aquafina for the first time in like forever, normally i drink safeway brand water or just the water from my refrigerator. Or nasty water fountain water at work. This Aquafina taste good....never thought id actually be able to tell i was always a water-is-water type
normally just sip on Poland Spring. Fiji is my favorite, but that stuff is pricy.

Yooo @sleazzy  is killing me 
roll.gif

@Jking0821  living here, the tap water tastes good, any bottled water tastes different but I'm indifferent, water is water. ****. I said water 3 times, is @WATER  gonna pop up like Beetlejuice? 
nerd.gif

On the real though, bottled water is the illest hustle of all time.

i always thought this. Its like when mom makes pbj it taste amazing...when you make it for yourself its trash. All placebo

although there is a sign at work that says "please run water fountain for at least 1 minute before consuming the water" The building and pipes are old so in the morning you have to run the water to get the brown out.....i still drink it though once its clear *shrugs*

i always thought this. Its like when mom makes pbj it taste amazing...when you make it for yourself its trash. All placebo

although there is a sign at work that says "please run water fountain for at least 1 minute before consuming the water" The building and pipes are old so in the morning you have to run the water to get the brown out.....i still drink it though once its clear *shrugs*
Gross. I hate when I have to that at places.

you can buy ANY brand , have it cold = instant $1 per no question
Yup

@bay1591  no worries man 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom