the thread about nothing...

@DaBottom305

that prius is fire :smokin

I have similar goals since I workout at the crib. I only own 240lbs of weight (including the bar) so I just want to work my way up to that and be able to workout consistently at 220lbs for reps on my main lifts and just go 240lbs lbs when I want to lift heavier. Last week I tried 1 rep maxes for DL and bench and hit 240 for 1 on dl and 220 for 1 on bench surprisingly. 

Yea, app will definitely help. Check out stronglift.com

Wasn't my choice but it worked out. Wanted to go to NMB but I like 2 blocks out side of the zone. I don't even live in North Miami. Unincorporated Dade. Smh

its funny because i could go to both for some reason

went to nmb :lol:

Smart man lol

tumblr_n4fykcVCnN1sn9r9eo1_400.gif

bottle service :x :smh:

$200 to get da GS out the impound

Almost got kidnapped by a cab driver when he demanded $60 for a $30 fare (literally had to call the cops from the backseat :lol: )

Almost went to jail, but the cop recognized the jig when I told her the guy turned off his fare box.

Last night had ups and downs but I had fun

Last edited:
bottle service
sick.gif
mean.gif

$200 to get da GS out the impound

Almost got kidnapped by a cab driver when he demanded $60 for a $30 fare (literally had to call the cops from the backseat
laugh.gif
)

Almost went to jail, but the cop recognized the jig when I told her the guy turned off his fare box.

Last night had ups and downs but I had fun

Salllie Maebach 
laugh.gif

Plane delayed :smh: what's good in Minneapolis?

I was born and raised in Minneapolis, I actually live by the airport in Bloomginton now :lol: . Know the city like the palm of my hand.

What you into homie?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom