the thread about nothing...

$500 for a northface? better have built in heater :lol:

i got one for $250 for christmas, stylish and warm as hell. i got mad when i looked at the tag, i dont like my mom spending that kind of money when i already had a good enough jacket.

nike acg jacket>north face 
grin.gif

blinking red light is fixable, it's the yellow light that means you're boned. there are videos of fixes on Youtube.
that or send it to sony and they'll send you a refurb.
or ship it to me >__> I'll fix it myself, my girl wants a PS3 :lol:

Do you know how to retrieve the HDD info? I have a lot downloaded music and some pictures I didnt want to lose.

I'm sorry I didn't see this at first. without the PS3 working properly there is no way to retrieve the data that I know of.

use some of the fixes on the web and try to get it working, back up everything, then just play it until it dies again basically. it's likely an overheating issue.

swapping the drive into another system will format it to that system I believe, not certain. how long has it been messed up?

I want to get a NorthFace jacket for the winter but I don't know where to start looking...
http://www.thenorthface.com/en_US/
:tongue:

:lol: Tried there already, I ain't eem bout that $500 for a jacket life.

I want to get a NorthFace jacket for the winter but I don't know where to start looking...
http://www.thenorthface.com/en_US/
:tongue:
u tryna have that man payin Porsche money :lol: , macys, nordstroms, get it before it cools down save some $

Ima check tomorrow, I have a couple jackets already but I never had a NF.

TNF looks good, but they aren't the final word in outdoors/tech gear. check out arcteryx, columbia, patagonia, and the rei website. penfield has cool stuff too.

Get an adapter for the ps3's hdd and hook it to your computer. I think you can only access the media content but that's what you want so yee.

HOLY ****! Saw this on reddit...

Walking home when a car drove by and threw a bottle at me...

So everyone knows I am ok. They decided not to use stitches but instead surgical glue. I am a good sport about it as i know it was just some random act of violence. I tell myself that I would be that guy that gets hit with a bottle haha. This happend up in Vermont so no one could believe that this even actually happend.
By the way that jacket is a old University of Alabama jacket from the eighties when my dad went there. Roll Tide.
Alright rip me to shreds for the grammar.

BqGwz.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :smh:

Last edited:
HOLY ****! Saw this on reddit...

Walking home when a car drove by and threw a bottle at me...

So everyone knows I am ok. They decided not to use stitches but instead surgical glue. I am a good sport about it as i know it was just some random act of violence. I tell myself that I would be that guy that gets hit with a bottle haha. This happend up in Vermont so no one could believe that this even actually happend.
By the way that jacket is a old University of Alabama jacket from the eighties when my dad went there. Roll Tide.
Alright rip me to shreds for the grammar.

BqGwz.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :smh:
so confused 8)

see no pic in that bottle story.

sucks people gotta do stupid stuff to random people for no reason. or in general :smh:

Back
Top Bottom