the thread about nothing...

I feel like I'm falling down a very slippery slope, but I'm not even trying to grab a hold of anything to stop myself.

I'm writing lyrics and listening to music constantly for heavy metal and some acoustic stuff that I want to do in the future. I am amazed by the fact that I sort of feel like I'm living the rockstar lifestyle.

Drinking a lot, partying a lot, surrounded by beautiful women that want me and I'm always the envy of people that look at the females I roll into the parties with.

I sound cocky as hell, but I'm not. It's just the truth. The thread for nothing.. I'm using it as my confession thread because I know only like 2 people will read this.

About to head out to a couple of parties and smash a few bottles, waiting for this chick to finish getting ready so we can head out and meet up with some more females and get drunk and have fun. Life.

I never brag, ever. Not in real life, not on NT, not in my diary, never. This is actually the first time I can remember myself bragging even a little bit. F$#% it. Life of a smart rockstar is good.

..:.. Sacramento, CA ..:.. A Californian Who Hates the Lakers
nerd.gif
 we should kick it

Did you take this pic???

I swear I saw this exact same dude at a Safeway in San Jose, except he was wearing a fishnet shirt..... I should have taken a pic.

..:.. Sacramento, CA ..:.. A Californian Who Hates the Lakers
:nerd:  we should kick it

:lol:

but aint he always offering to hang w/ folks in his area? or am i thinking of someone else? seems like a good dude.

im laughing at him wanting to hang with someone else who hates the lakers... hes a kings fan.

the internet............where jokes go over my head

Hold up, Damn,

I started lurking NT when I was 12 (Early 06), Joined when I was 14 (Late 08, a about a month before my 15th birthday), and I'm about to be 19 (in about a month). :wow: :wow: :wow:

Mind = Blown on how long I've actually been here, and I was on ISS and SF too, Lurked UpTempoAir for a bit but never joined.

Where's coolgreyman at? Mexico is up 2-0 and are so far winning the gold medal with just 14 minutes left
Hope they can hang on to the lead :pimp:

Went to sleep at 4am Saturday morning thinking the game would be in the evening. Woke up to the good news.

:pimp: .

#TASKFORCE Agent no.34 reporting in .

#RARE cooking on top of a mountain , rare move @ :30 mark .

DO NOT TEACH MINORS/TODDLERS THIS MOVE UNTIL THEY REACH THE AGE OF 18 . I REPEAT , DO NOT TEACH MINORS/TODDLERS THIS MOVE UNTIL THEY REACH THE AGE OF 18 .

Protect Based God at all cost .

Agent no.34 checking out .

Back
Top Bottom