the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

- One of the most frustrating things in the world is not knowing how to post pictures like the above on NT. I really would appreciate it if someone would show me pretty briefly how to do this.

-Hit post
-Hit the photo button (looks like a landscape, its the 6th one to the left of the spellcheck button)

-Click add from URL

-Copy the URL of your photo

-Paste it in the box that popped up when you clicked "Add from URL"

-Hit Ok

-Boom photo.

-Thats also how you post gifs

jayzHappyGIF.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by cap1229

Just watched th first episode of Luther season 1 on netflixs and I'm hooked on a good one. He's so smart.

me too, damn that little white girl is nutso.

She is so crazy.
tired.gif
I think shes obsessed she can't have him too.

Boys and girls can't be friends(for the majority) that's why you guys are feeling girls"friends" u usually wouldn't.
Initially they may not be attractive to you but the more you like someones character the more their looks get better or "tolerable"

Fresh Prince >> Martin

Was thinking about this earlier and told one of my friends. He disagreed.

Martin wasn't even funny, or good for that matter. Martin Lawrence is and always will be beyond corny. I might catch a lot of heat for this but IDC.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Martin wasn't even funny, or good for that matter. Martin Lawrence is and always will be beyond corny. I might catch a lot of heat for this but IDC.

Agreed!

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

- One of the most frustrating things in the world is not knowing how to post pictures like the above on NT. I really would appreciate it if someone would show me pretty briefly how to do this.
-Hit post
-Hit the photo button (looks like a landscape, its the 6th one to the left of the spellcheck button)

-Click add from URL

-Copy the URL of your photo

-Paste it in the box that popped up when you clicked "Add from URL"

-Hit Ok

-Boom photo.

-Thats also how you post gifs

jayzHappyGIF.gif

*Daps* You're a god Anti

Dude in the Penny 5 thread said Penny Hardaway was gay...as in homosexual
eek.gif

Drank a gallon of water today
pimp.gif

Antidope I hope you get banned and your pet rat dies
I could understand if u said its overrated but for you to say it was not funny at all. That's blaspheme

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ iYen's avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, I'm starting my diet/workout tomorrow and actually looking forward it
April's basically already here
eek.gif
and if I play my cards right, I'll be finished with one of my classes soon

had the hardest time trying to figure out how to remove 20 year old wall paper from the living room in the home I just bought...

I had pro's do estimates, went to home depot, lowe's, etc...

guess what works best? VINEGAR! god bless you youtube... saved me some serious $$$

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

I need this dude Sampha to drop an album of his own soon
Dude really has a great voice to me. I didn't know who he was until I heard the Sbtrk album last summer. Does he have any compilation tapes out? I don't feel like downloading the songs individually 

Fresh prince was a family comedy the show as a whole is better than martin imo because it gave you everything
But as far as martin and fresh on comedy solely, there is no competition.
I laughed HARD in at least every episode of martin, I can't say the same for fresh prince

So i smoked k2 last night with a few buddies. They told me it was marijuana
30t6p3b.gif
and i tripped out so bad.

Felt like i was having a heart attack. Every thing was going 3449095 miles an hour it felt like. Only lasted about 10 minutes but scared the !!$* outta me. Still don't even feel right
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Antidope I hope you get banned and your pet rat dies
I could understand if u said its overrated but for you to say it was not funny at all. That's blaspheme
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It wasn't though. It was like 90% cheap jokes which is a poor substitute for real humor.

Regal Black wrote:
Anti,

Who do you consider funny?

I'll start off by saying that a good amount of "black comedies" aren't funny. They're usually dominated by stereotypes and are filled with the same characters over and over (Martin, everything Tyler Perry touches, The Steve Harvey Show) it goes on and on. Shows that I would say are funny are Fresh Prince, Seinfeld, Parks and Rec, The Office, How I Met Your Mother etc. Shows that use subtle humor are my thing for the most part.

People who I find funny is harder, but Martin Lawrence is not one of them. Damn near everything he did was a failure and he was almost never in quality stuff. Not trying to sound like a hater or anything but I never saw the appeal of dude and my opinion of his comedy style has little to do with my opinion of the show, cause no one in it was appealing to me, with the exception of Brotha Man from time to time.

I haven't seen my father in 4 years. I'm 20 now. He was never really apart of my life... Anyways, My mom just informed me that he's paying child suppport. Weekly payments of about $45. Cool I guess. I'll save the money and buy a new tv or sumthin' *Kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I haven't seen my father in 4 years. I'm 20 now. He was never really apart of my life... Anyways, My mom just informed me that he's paying child suppport. Weekly payments of about $45. Cool I guess. I'll save the money and buy a new tv or sumthin' *Kanye shrug*
yea man you're definitely..
niketalk

Back
Top Bottom