the thread about nothing...

want to go out and watch a movie, but don't have anyone to go out with
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

kinda got goosebumps from that video

Things like that are why Kanye is so appreciated.  You can tell that maximum effort has gone
into everything he put's forth from the album art to styling the orchestra...

At my cousins wedding and trying to take in the beauty of true matramony, but I'm checking out the women and looking at massive cleevage. Also a town away is the bamboozle festival is going on and trying to catch a$sp's set.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

want to go out and watch a movie, but don't have anyone to go out with
30t6p3b.gif

Solo movie + food is
pimp.gif
 some times.
You might as well spend your saturday doing what you want to do.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

tumblr_m0lk92lzlq1r3ut0do1_500.jpg

Off tumblr, can anyone interpret what this means? I have an idea but im not so sure.
To me it seems like the parents are clipping the child's wings (beliefs) and making them follow the normal routine we all go through, thus grounding them (not being able to fly) in "reality". 

Off tumblr, can anyone interpret what this means? I have an idea but im not so sure.
Maybe the little boy wings is supposed to represent his youthfulness and child like imagination.  His uptight suit wearing Dad is cutting them off because he wants his kid to be dull and predictable like him.

And It feels soo good to be baaaaaaaack.

from banned camp. I will no longer tell anybody to eat any reproductive organs meth I promise.

Mannnn theres so many threads I wanted to chime in on, but I don't remember them nor do I want to look. 

cept pyp 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by imvictor

Tomorrow are the presidential elections here in D.R. this would be my first time voting but i don't know if i want to do it.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
Late Orchestration is appreciated...

I'm creating a lesson for my science class.Its the human and cellular respiration. The bad part is that i can't use PowerPoint so idk wth to do

I'm on lunch waiting for my coworker who may or may not go with us man just tell me straight up. Dude is tryna duck tthe calls smh.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

tumblr_m0lk92lzlq1r3ut0do1_500.jpg

To me it seems like the parents are clipping the child's wings (beliefs) and making them follow the normal routine we all go through, thus grounding them (not being able to fly) in "reality". 
I like your interpretation Fresh Prince.

First thing I thought when I saw this was lyrics from Atmosphere's "Me".

You can try to fix my broken wings, you can know all the words to the songs I sing. But you don't need to know what's wrong with me, unless you think you're gonna come home with me.

I'm at my cousin's wedding, but no one gave me the memo that waiters were wearing black. So I'm being confused with a waiter. 

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I'm at my cousin's wedding, but no one gave me the memo that waiters were wearing black. So I'm being confused with a waiter. 

Happened to me last time I went to a wedding too.. smhFrom here on out.. if I wear black.. I'm going to wear a bright tie to separate myself..

The female waiters are
pimp.gif

I think they were forced to wear tight pants and thongs cus I can't even count how many if seen. 

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

laugh.gif

A family member at a wedding I went to was wear a red vest + tie. People thought he was valet the entire day.

woke up on my day off... went out and did some SERIOUS yard work... trimmed the hedges, put in some new soil around my 7 papaya trees, raked up the leaves around my mountain apple tree, mowed the lawn, and most importantly once again proved to the wifey that we don't need to hire a landscaping service for our big yard
73411_340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom