the thread about nothing...

Im beyond stressed this last week.

Im literally flat broke, which im not used to. Work is stressing me out. (Im a new barber with no clientele) Feeling depressed as hell.

Keep thinking somethings Gta give eventually but I've been saying that for awhile now.

Having to make my gf pay for everything is a terrible feeling.

Sigh

End rant

Originally Posted by Mister916

I hope you're kidding...
street-fighter-2-2.jpg

Which SF is this? I just copped Street Fighter 2 thinking I'd have access to all of these players.. I only got about 8 characters.

Finally got my tooth pulled today. Currently biting down on gauze listening to Bon Iver.

I should have got that mofo pulled a few years ago but I was lowkey scared to have the procedure done and figured it was going to break the bank. But lately I had been having continuous throbbing on the right side of my mouth, with the decayed tooth spreading the pain to my bottom wisdom tooth and felt it was time before it got any worst. Talk about pain...feels like a needle is just drilling away. Good thing it wasn't the wisdom but the one up top, second from the right, that's been causing most of the regional pain. No way was I ready to have the wisdom pulled. The local dentistry school gave me a major discount.

Floss and brush your teeth folks.

PS. All of these stories of people going out of their mind and committing barbaric acts has me shook. No lowkey about it.

Keif Sweat wrote:
Girl who cries after sex, laughs before the murder. Keep that in mind.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
link to thread please that keif said this in!!?? omgggv was it this one? Keif low-key got quotes locked in the chamber for days.

Just called this random teen a hypebeast..he had to be about 12 or 13 but he
bowed his head n started laughing lol

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Finally got my tooth pulled today. Currently biting down on gauze listening to Bon Iver.

I should have got that mofo pulled a few years ago but I was lowkey scared to have the procedure done and figured it was going to break the bank. But lately I had been having continuous throbbing on the right side of my mouth, with the decayed tooth spreading the pain to my bottom wisdom tooth and felt it was time before it got any worst. Talk about pain...feels like a needle is just drilling away. Good thing it wasn't the wisdom but the one up top, second from the right, that's been causing most of the regional pain. No way was I ready to have the wisdom pulled. The local dentistry school gave me a major discount.

Floss and brush your teeth folks.

PS. All of these stories of people going out of their mind and committing barbaric acts has me shook. No lowkey about it.
I had the same thing happen to me about a month ago. My root canal didnt take and it got infected. The most pain I've been in in my entire life. I couldnt sleep, it wouldnt go away, it was crippling. The pulling wasnt bad though, I just bled for too long and wanted to take the gauze out of my mouth. I had to go to a oral surgeon becuase it was a root canal involved, didnt cost as much as I thought it was going to. I remember the pain like it was yesterday, it was no joke. Needle drilling away sums it up perfectly

davizzy wrote:
Rompers 
pimp.gif

summer dresses 
pimp.gif

PREACHHHHHHHHH

$#!+ is real 
And hungry's how I feel

I rob and steal 

'Cause money got that whip appeal

The Boston/Miami series ended last night. I need a haircut. I've decided to get a new car at the end of this year (Merry Christmas, me). I have done about 20 minutes worth of work today (and 5:00 is approaching) thanks to Netflix, Plants vs. Zombies, Spider Solitaire, and Niketalk. 

Travel Zoo has a great deal on an all inclusive to Jamaica. 
pimp.gif

That is all......

I only had to medium sized boxes of phones to open/charge/put away today. Both boxes are still sitting on the floor next to my desk. Luther on Netflix is addicting.

why the hell are Hawaiian shirts so expensive? anyone know good spots online to cop?

lol @ Supreme charging $110 for theirs. tryagainmuddasucka.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Keif Sweat wrote:
Girl who cries after sex, laughs before the murder. Keep that in mind.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
link to thread please that keif said this in!!?? omgggv was it this one? Keif low-key got quotes locked in the chamber for days.

roll.gif

he said this.. in this thread.. in a reply to me and solarius49..

page 482..
http://niketalk.com/topic/329154/the-thread-about-nothing?page=482

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by Mister916

I hope you're kidding...
street-fighter-2-2.jpg

Which SF is this? I just copped Street Fighter 2 thinking I'd have access to all of these players.. I only got about 8 characters.
Street Fighter II: Champion Edition

I believe everybody just plays Super Turbo

Back
Top Bottom