the thread about nothing...

Really hope the Rockets don't trade for Dwight or Bynum. And just try to get Bynum in the free agent next year. Jeremy lamb, T jones, Royce white and Machado are the real thing.

There's this gif where an middle aged man gets his head ran over by his own car and a group of black kids are like
k0g0f4.gif

Is that from the wire or something else?

Thanks in advance!

can someone teach me how to post videos?

this didn't help

http://niketalk.com/t/387/nt-school-me-real-quick-video-embedding
Quick way:

1. Get video url

2. Insert the url between these> url to video that you want to post

Another way:

1. Find a youtube video
2. Press Share>Embed
3. Make sure the "Use old embed code" is checked
4. Copy the text
5. Click post reply
6. Click the HTML button then paste the embed code. The html button is right next to the spellcheck button.
7. Click post and it should work.

To post multiple videos just paste more embed codes but make sure you leave some space between the embed codes whether it be a few spaces or line breaks.
The reason why is because sometimes it just embeds one of the videos instead of all of them. Say for example you wanted to post 3 videos and you didn't space out the embed codes, only the first video you embedded would be posted and the other two will be lost.

Make sure you copy your whole post when it's in html form because sometimes it may not work for reasons that are unknown to me. This makes fixing the post a lot less of a hassle.

Rich Text Editor way:

1.Click inset video

2. Paste link

3.resize video just like a pic (optional...obviously)

Last edited:
There's this gif where an middle aged man gets his head ran over by his own car and a group of black kids are like
k0g0f4.gif

Is that from the wire or something else?
Thanks in advance!
Last Episode of the Soprano's

Phil yo...

Last edited:
Want to eat but I have to hit the gym but I hate going at this time because it's so damn packed :smh:, doesn't really slow down till about 10.

I hate this. :smh:

Dudes always saying they just started and end up talking forever. Only reason I go to 24 Hour Fitness is because it's open late, other than that, it's :x

What are your favorite movies bros? I'm looking for some movies to watch over the weekend

Old School :lol:
Training Day
He Got Game
Juice :pimp:

All I can think of right now.

I've yet drunk any soda in the month of July..

:pimp:

Really hope the Rockets don't trade for Dwight or Bynum. And just try to get Bynum in the free agent next year. Jeremy lamb, T jones, Royce white and Machado are the real thing.

I'd rather have Bynum than D12, D12 is annoying as ****. :x

Too many forwards on the team, we have a lot of young assets, but no superstar(s). Didn't even know Machado was on the SL team. :pimp:

Leaving for school in less than a month... Still hasn't hit me yet. |I

I wanted to read Meth's threads before NT moved. But they're now deleted. :frown:

i messaged Meth bout it,

he stated that "Yuku" made it so that it redirects in order to keep the users from knwing bout the "new site"

"Yuku" wants to keep the daily traffic and ads.

Scott machado putting in work 20 points, 6 assist, 4 steals.
Can't embed videos to save my life smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom