the thread about nothing...

Aww @ him whimpering.

Man, I wish I had a dog :frown:

Get one if you got the time for one. You'll meet a lot of new people who probably wouldn't approach on the regular.

lil mans just hungry bruh! :lol: i can't blame him, i get excited when it dinner time too
dope dog though. idk how anybody can be a cat person.

:lol:

:lol: Dre look like a cool dog man. He was hungry tho, look how he dived into the bowl when you let him.

Yea, he's pretty cool and never barks. He's always hungry. I don't think he's eating enough but I've been feeding him according to the instructions on the package.

The mousepad on Macbooks are so awesome. Even better than a regular mouse for browsing the internet.

Anyone know any good games that can be played on the Mac? I have Windows installed already through Bootcamp but I'm looking to get some games on my Mac partition. Anything without a subscription fee.

I think the mousepad sucks on macbooks, mine gets stiff and difficult to click sometime. Not sure if anyone else has the same problem.

Last edited:
Aww @ him whimpering.

Man, I wish I had a dog :frown:

Get one if you got the time for one. You'll meet a lot of new people who probably wouldn't approach on the regular.

lil mans just hungry bruh! :lol: i can't blame him, i get excited when it dinner time too
dope dog though. idk how anybody can be a cat person.

:lol:

:lol: Dre look like a cool dog man. He was hungry tho, look how he dived into the bowl when you let him.

Yea, he's pretty cool and never barks. He's always hungry. I don't think he's eating enough but I've been feeding him according to the instructions on the package.

maybe hook him up with a little more, as long as he stays looking lean. i know humans don't just eat the recommended serving size

damn i want this girl who went to my HS, havent spoken to her in a few years and she now lives in NYC where I live. I hope I run into her so I can get her number and get it popping but i really am contemplating just Facebook messaging her. I REALLY dont want to resort to the creepiness tho.

Trying to teach my dog to stop being so hyper when its time to eat.

I been watching too much Dog Whisperer.

No disrespect, but that's terrible. Why shouldn't any being, dog OR human, be excited and anxious for food, especially if they're hungry?

:smh:

^ the over excited behavior spill into other situations. I remember my dog used to try to jump on everyone she met for the first time, not good when people are scared of dogs and they're just getting jumped on.

I used the same technique but after a while she would just slobber all over the place but would respect when I said no for her to sit and keep calm.

Good luck bruh, you got this

Knock that ****e out the building

you got it bruh. :smokin
guys I'm scared for the future.

Thanks fambs (repped).

It was alright. I thought it would be easier, but

Started doing some .gifs. Any tips on how to make them more "HD" like? Every time i compress them to 500KB, they come out so grainy. Thanks in advance!

1zwgsol.gif

zmftle.gif

333zns8.gif

No disrespect, but that's terrible. Why shouldn't any being, dog OR human, be excited and anxious for food, especially if they're hungry?
:smh:

Like Ortega03 said, the behavior does spill over to other situations. I felt bad at first when he used to bark and whimper a lot because I'd make him wait. Dogs are man's best friend but they're not human. They don't register things like we do. Exercise, discipline, affection in that order is what i've learned. I noticed, he responds to me better now that I'm not letting him have his way. I can tell he's very dominant and I'm not tyring to let him get set in his ways because when he gets bigger and he will, it will be an issue for me.

^ the over excited behavior spill into other situations. I remember my dog used to try to jump on everyone she met for the first time, not good when people are scared of dogs and they're just getting jumped on.
I used the same technique but after a while she would just slobber all over the place but would respect when I said no for her to sit and keep calm.

Word. Right now, the main issues I'm trying to get rid of is the jumping and the nipping on people. He's ripped a few of my sister's shorts because he won't "drop it."

How much time should you have to spare for a dog? I will be working 7:15 to 3:45 will I have enough time to have a dog?

Eukanuba dry food + wet food. We sometimes mix it with cheese or a little bit of rice.

I've been using some brand called Blue Buffalo. Never feed him any people food because I didnt want him "hooked". I think dog food is cheaper, lol

aint going to lie, after hearing that Vinny is getting Melanie Iglesias's yambs I got kinda mad

Back
Top Bottom