the thread about nothing...

http://hatehatetenshi.tumblr.com/

Anyone know about Tenants rights?

Nothing serious but my Lease on my apt hasn't been renewed for like 6 months... Were still sending the check to the landlord every month but were not under any contract... Should we be looking to get a new contract ASAP or should we still just go month to month?

One of my co workers is in a band and gave me a CD with some of there music....and its GOOD! :wow:

Like, really good. I halfway think he pulled one over on me.

Nothing serious but my Lease on my apt hasn't been renewed for like 6 months... Were still sending the check to the landlord every month but were not under any contract... Should we be looking to get a new contract ASAP or should we still just go month to month?

If you know you want to stay there for another year get a contract just to be safe but if it doesn't matter that you could potentially be asked to move stay with month to month. If you're a good tenant you should be fine either way.

If you know you want to stay there for another year get a contract just to be safe but if it doesn't matter that you could potentially be asked to move stay with month to month. If you're a good tenant you should be fine either way.

Yea were definitely good tenants... I mean we coulda scumbagged a long time ago if we wanted to since we havent been under contract for so long and just not paid rent and move when he got wise...

I like the freedom of not being on the lease but we wanna get a dog and theres a "no pets" clause in our old lease. We could just get one and not even tell him but I dunno i feel liked I'd wanna have it clear just in case he bugs about it.

Might have to switch to Firefox permanently for Niketalk browsing purposes.

Not having to deal with the ads that compress the first few posts of each page is muy bueno.

Back
Top Bottom