the thread about nothing...

If any of you decide to take an online course, especially the CMBA at Florida Int'l U. (FIU) and live in Miami and don't travel for work and have some balance in life (no kids) you're better off taking an in person program. You'll feel like part of the FIU community as a whole and will make new or possibly long lasting friendships and networks...I graduated this week and basically sat at the commencement alone while other MBA students were in groups laughing and having a good time...I worked with groups during my studies but jumped from group to group at the prof's discretion so building a network and friendships were pretty hard to come by...it was an enriching learning experience but there was no community to it...that's all...peace!

Chick im talking too is Half Rican/Half Black.... Man her hair is :smokin :smokin  dumb *** natural curls and when she straightens it it goes down to her ***....

I'm on a full court press to give her my seed...................... In 5 years

I'm not into all that preference bs but lawd hispanic/black women are undeniable :evil:

Next time I catch one I'll be placing my seed in it. Yolo. :evil:

ok, so my lil cousin has been staying with me for the last few weeks.
he's one of those newer "shoeheads". he usually.uses my acct on the other site just to read and cop kicks. long story short, he was to be making a trade with this dude who hasnt held up his end of the trade. I told him, no matter wat, do not ship 1st. well, he did, and the otherprick has been MIA. ive called/text/emailed dude myself, still nothing.
so, heres the info:
Harris Lyon 1049 Thomas s boyland st 1R Brooklyn , NY 11212
phone #: 347-586-1427
email: howzie3@aol
iss name: guccimaine23
anything he can do?
any help appreciated

Folks on NT, have accounts on ISS? I can honestly say I have never been on that site.

But anywho, I don't know how their system or set up works.....got to be smarter my man. All these folks sending payment as gifts and sending first, people can sense the greed and desperation.

Can't believe this is a cake.
401522.jpg

401526.jpg

keep it up B-more Gutta

Thanks fambs.

---

I know there's going to be plenty of yambs on campus but I think I'm mentally ready. I understand I'm paying for college with my own money and I'm there to learn. I'm going to make my classes the priority and everything else an accessory...
dont be like me and fail classes cuz of shorties, get the grades then get the yambs , get some female study buddies

Is it just me or does anyone else on here have a hatred toward BUMS, So this morning before i headed into work i stopped at dunkin to grab a bagel and donut. Theres a bum waiting outside asking people for change, i told the man i had no change on me and that i will give em this donut i just purchased, so i go to give it to em and he takes it and throws it on the ground and says " i asked for change not a ****** donut". I cant lie that **** caught me off guard to the fullest, But i told dude to have a good day and i went back in dunkin to grab another donut and kept it moving.

On another note lets go 5oclock

Good morning.

Here you go, and thank you for your presence.

And you lending your ears, is such a blessing.

This is years, of tears and aggression.

But I wipe them away, with cheers from them sections....

Song gets me motivated every time 
pimp.gif

I dont believe in making "female advice threads", but I'm not above asking for advice

I'm always searching for the "next best thing" when it comes to women. Right now I have this girl who I had the biggest crush on the back in the day, but she had a boyfriend. She is smart, pretty, great sense of humor/personality, has a degree and a job with the city, she had gained some weight since high school but it doesnt really bother me. My problem is that as soon as I feel like I got her, I started searching for reasons NOT to be with her, and searching for the next best female. Whats my problem?

I dont believe in making "female advice threads", but I'm not above asking for advice

I'm always searching for the "next best thing" when it comes to women. Right now I have this girl who I had the biggest crush on the back in the day, but she had a boyfriend. She is smart, pretty, great sense of humor/personality, has a degree and a job with the city, she had gained some weight since high school but it doesnt really bother me. My problem is that as soon as I feel like I got her, I started searching for reasons NOT to be with her, and searching for the next best female. Whats my problem?

Sounds like you may have commitment issues with being locked into one female exclusively, its kinda the natural tendency of us men :lol:....BUT the grass isn't always greener on the otherside though, it sounds like she has it going for her and you said the lil weight doesn't bother you so just think of all the positives she doesn't sound like a bird from what you say, no kids, seems to have a good head on her shoulders, funny, etc. and you crushed on her previously so it seems like you have maintained that interest over time....maybe its meant to be and its your chance to be with her, and back then it wouldn't have worked out...I say go for it man, the other women will always be there you never know if she could be the one possibly :smokin

Sounds like you may have commitment issues with being locked into one female exclusively, its kinda the natural tendency of us men :lol:....BUT the grass isn't always greener on the otherside though, it sounds like she has it going for her and you said the lil weight doesn't bother you so just think of all the positives she doesn't sound like a bird from what you say, no kids, seems to have a good head on her shoulders, funny, etc. and you crushed on her previously so it seems like you have maintained that interest over time....maybe its meant to be and its your chance to be with her, and back then it wouldn't have worked out...I say go for it man, the other women will always be there you never know if she could be the one possibly :smokin

repped, thanks broseph

who here shave their arm pits... i've been wanting to do this for a while... but i don't know...

I don't shave bare, but I get kind of close/more of a trim.

I see no problem in doing it, feelsgoodman.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm turning 21 tomorrow :pimp: .

Last edited:
does anyone here play turds with friends with their friends... i started sending random friends pics of my turds via text like 2 years ago and at firs tthey were mad but now its become a cherished past time amongst friends where we send each other pictures of our most triumphant turds and try to top each other. 

you will know who your true friends are if they join in on the fun. those who do not play along will betray you in the future, probably. 

repped, thanks broseph

Don't know why but that pic has me dying! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom