the thread about nothing...

I'd go for the supercharger. Push comes to shove, you can take it off. Bore and stoking it is for the lifetime, plus a Crown Vic is already a gas guzzler boring it out is gonna put it on the Hummer status.

yeah good point, but doesnt that supercharger put alot of wear and tear on an engine?

For some reason I want a Crown Vic soooooo bad!
With a loud *** Borla exhaust
Lowered an inch and a half or 2
Flat black paint

not the exact same thing, but the same panther body style car
:smokin
Its time to trade this mustang in!

Nasty :smokin

I never really see tuned Panthers (Vic, Marquis, Marauder, Town Car) around my way.

It's all big rims and Maaco candy paint. :smh:

S/O to all the homies in this thread that post on the daily. TAN is where its at.

Are you hatin cause your mad or are you mad cause you hatin ?

S/O to all the homies in this thread that post on the daily. TAN is where its at.

Are you hatin cause your mad or are you mad cause you hatin ?

They mad jelly in that other thread... F'em! 

I dig the TAN cuz its not all about being an elitest all the time.
everything is not about laughing at the expense of others for a whole ****** thread.
folks want it shut down cuz it takes away from that.
its no religion arguments or none of that other stuff, just thousands of pages of randomness.
and u get genuine replies here, whereas in other threads, youd get laughed at for serious ****.
this thread serves its purpose. If u dont like it, don't **** wit it.

good day NT

and i've always wanted to say this...........

yambs

Last edited:
i dont post everyday but most of my few posts are from here. but im in here keeping up with it everyday :nerd:
do i need to get jumped in to get the sig or how does this work 8)

I'm going out wiht a girl tonight who I use to mess with a couple of years ago, but she has a 4-month old kid :x

I'm not too sure how I feel about that

Cop on a motorcycle right outside my house.

Pulled like 3 people over already :rofl:

If he's posted and pulling people over for speeding as they pass, go out there and warn the public. Saw a story about the cops arresting a man for doing that. The case went to court, but the dude won.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom