the thread about nothing...

newmoanyuh a little cutie pie from back when we found her instagram/tumblr. She looks like one of my friends who got dem southern cheeks.

Leno is straight killing Letterman with the ratings...
mean.gif

Kimmel too. 
All those late night dudes are corny to me. Kimmel and Fallon being the worst. I can only tolerate Fallon when he does that history of rap bit with Timberlake and that's it 
laugh.gif

@newmoanyuh, it was a joke, sheesh. You had to break out "crazy" gif using a crazy person. No need for all that 

from the little avater pic on her profile, since her account is private, she kinda looks like Smeagol with glasses.

will update comparison when she lets me follow and she follows back :nerd:

Newmoanyuh comes through with the likes on IG 
pimp.gif

My IG been quiet lately. going to post an #ootd after ages

Last edited:
That midterm was horrible. :x :x you know it's bad when hella Asian kids are whispering "****" throughout the duration of the test.

Nobody finished. :stoneface:

no calculators allowed when this entire course is calculus based. :stoneface:

My professor is straight up trolling.

I'm gonna get some green tea for comfort. :smh:

Berkeley, man. :smh:

Last edited:
That midterm was horrible.
sick.gif
sick.gif
you know it's bad when hella Asian kids are whispering "****" throughout the duration of the test.

Nobody finished.
indifferent.gif

no calculators allowed when this entire course is calculus based.
indifferent.gif

I'm gonna get some green tea for comfort.
mean.gif
Which class my fellow Cal Bear?

That midterm was horrible.
sick.gif
sick.gif
you know it's bad when hella Asian kids are whispering "****" throughout the duration of the test.

Nobody finished.
indifferent.gif

no calculators allowed when this entire course is calculus based.
indifferent.gif

I'm gonna get some green tea for comfort.
mean.gif

Berkeley, man.
mean.gif
It's a well known fact that undergrad sucks. They do **** that doesn't make sense ALL the time

It's a well known fact that undergrad sucks. They do **** that doesn't make sense ALL the time
I don't even know if the "It pays to get A's, but C's get degrees" saying is even true for undergerad (unless you need a good GPA for grad school). Does it pay to get A's? I did the bare minimum in my classes unless I was actually interested in the material. I was lucky and had a job lined up after freshman year though. College was more of a social experience for me cuz "dem grades ain't get me paid".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom