the thread about nothing...

W/e idc

When I went to the dealership to get my monies they was real nice. :rolleyes

The dude my mom was going to fade with hit her with the "hey mam how you doing"

They made me sign a paper about no liability.

This was a big lesson.

I cant wait to report them to the state next year, my mom said I have to wait because they know where I live and if I report it now they going to come after me.
She thinks everyone is a goon.

Till we get it, ima get it
tumblr_mqzcday4qX1rby04wo1_500.gif

:evil:

Honestly you all got too friendly with each other.

And as a female you shouldn't be on first name basis with guys on the internet.
TMI something's need to stay anonymous

We need some rules for safety
everyone shares what they want about themselves. no one holds a gun to anyone's head to share what they don't want to. however, if you lie and word gets out best believe that you will be called out. that is NT in a nut shell. be you and keep it 100, share what you like, but don't front. you front put your flame suit on.

You could also choose to lie about your first name. Life is about choices. You can be who you want to be on the interwebz 
i know beh's first and last name due to the fantasy football thread. if beh wanted you to know his name he would let everyone know. you share what you want. choices people. live by YOUR choices.

this honestly went WAY too far. i feel EXTREMELY harassed. just because i don't wanna share certain things, i'm a liar?

Last edited:

everyone shares what they want about themselves. no one holds a gun to anyone's head to share what they don't want to. however, if you lie and word gets out best believe that you will be called out. that is NT in a nut shell. be you and keep it 100, share what you like, but don't front. you front put your flame suit on.
This.

this honestly went WAY too far. i feel EXTREMELY harassed by nate and matt. just because i don't wanna share certain things, i'm a liar?

Why do you care? This is the internet bruh. Not saying you should be harassed, and it's sad that your gender
makes you any different than the average poster, but it's not that serious unless it moves to the realm of reality.

Last edited:
My laptop was over heating and shutting down earlier...and my dell warranty expired back in June...

I just hope that its just full of dust inside and the fan needs to be cleaned....is this what it feels like when your child is sick? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom