the thread about nothing...

pththt.gif
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................motorboat

I'm far from an insomniac, but I just have a **** sleep schedule :smh: .

Last edited:
Now that I look at the Coachella line-up, it's not really amazing.

Besides Outkast, Muse and Arcade Fire, I've seen the people I recognize, or just don't care to see them, they tour ALL THE TIME and can be caught at a smaller venue cheaper than Coachella prices.

But I saw Neutral Milk Hotel is playing, and boy, I'd love to see them, just for the fact I know they're not extensively touring.

Besides Outkast, Muse and Arcade Fire, I've seen the people I recognize, or just don't care to see them, they tour ALL THE TIME and can be caught at a smaller venue cheaper than Coachella prices.

But I saw Neutral Milk Hotel is playing, and boy, I'd love to see them, just for the fact I know they're not extensively touring.

i agree. the only point in going to coachella is the experience. they need big names like kanye and others like maybe drake some gucci mane. and i would pay up

Yeah the lineup isnt that great, especially considering how much tickets are amd the type of event it is. I guess its now more about the partying vs the music.

Back
Top Bottom