the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

people walking at night should be REQUIRED to wear reflective gear of some sort...we got jagaloons out here walking in all black jay walking in a not-so-well-lit street....

what you need
I have a two column list of items and price...item in column a..price in column b..the list is 137 items long....I want it to split at every 50 items and start again in rows C and D, then e and f ...
Do you have to do this a ton of times is that why you are asking?  With 137 items just move down 50 cells copy and paste the next 50 next to it and repeat 3 times.  If you have a ton of sheets though and need to repeat this process a ton of times i can try to help you write a macro that tells excel to take the cursor move down 50 cells cut the next 50 and move them to the closest adjacent open column.

But honestly if this isn't something that you need to do all the time a macro might be overkill

I just got a copy right infringement warning from Verizon. They disabled my internet until I viewed a short video where it said one or more people reported me for copy right infringement? Has anyone else have this happen to them? Should I be worried? 

I just got a copy right infringement warning from Verizon. They disabled my internet until I viewed a short video where it said one or more people reported me for copy right infringement? Has anyone else have this happen to them? Should I be worried? 

damn fam

RIP

feds is watchin

Do you have to do this a ton of times is that why you are asking?  With 137 items just move down 50 cells copy and paste the next 50 next to it and repeat 3 times.  If you have a ton of sheets though and need to repeat this process a ton of times i can try to help you write a macro that tells excel to take the cursor move down 50 cells cut the next 50 and move them to the closest adjacent open column.

But honestly if this isn't something that you need to do all the time a macro might be overkill

I just put them into a table ...really just need to use the filters that's y i want to keep them in one list...is there anyway to split a table into 2 columns so it doesn't print like 8 pages long lol

All I need to do is turn the table

A B ................... A B ....A B
1 1 .....................1 1 ......3 3
2 2 ....... To ........2 2 .....4 4
3 3
4 4

Without making a new table ....this isn't hw mods dnt ban me

Last edited:
I am not really sure of an easy way to do it.

You could just leave column 1 and 2 for the reference column

But column 3 to = a1 through a50 and column 4 to = b1 to b50 and then in column 5 to be a51 through a100 and column 6 to be b51 thorugh b100

and continue the pattern out then just copy the formulas and past them over as values.

And for printing try "View" in the top ribbon and click "Page Break Preview" it lets you pick the page breaks

Any of yall know anything about music production and ASCAP?

Do I join as a writer of publisher?

Common sense says writer, but technically, Im not writing anything. Just wanna make sure.

damn fam
RIP

feds is watchin

But I never illegally downloaded anything.
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom