the thread about nothing...

Act like you're interested in becoming a kitchen manager, and be down for closing shifts. Chipotle will give you crazy hours.

For Lunch: Crispy Tacos with chicken, mild, cheese and lettuce or Chicken Fajita Quesadilla :pimp:

So a friend of mine has convinced me to start GOT. Never seen it before cuz I'm usually not into to that type of stuff but I'm gonna see what all the buzz is about

I was in your shoes one year ago. Disappointed in myself for waiting so long to get into it. And you're just in time cause season five is about to start up :pimp:

Best show on TV you will not be disappointed

I can't wait for next season

mean.gif

Tips to get in a routine of waking up early?

I need to start my mornings off better :wow: .

Last edited:

What do you think I'm implying.....I'm a nas fan btw

And yea em's beats were trash. He had one I liked but I can't think of it right now

Last edited:
Why the job blocked ya boy from NT.....for 2 days?

One of the days I bypassed the block...

Last edited:
Been in california since tuesday. Out here for the SMAP satellite launch since i worked on the project. Launch got scrubbed today...upper level wind constraints :smh:
I woke up at 3am for it...and now have to do the same thing tomorrow.

But if all goes well i will be in LA friday night...any body know a good bar or spot for drinks in LA. Something maybe with music or just low key place?

everything about this ***** is off. Telling me stories when she drunk enough liquor to put her in the hospital for dehydration while on vacation. Looks down at me because I smoke. ***** has the memory of a dead battery. Asking me what happened the night before and ****, like you wasn't there? :smh:

Last edited:
everything about this ***** is off. Telling me stories when she drunk enough liquor to put her in the hospital for dehydration while on vacation. Looks down at me because I smoke. ***** has the memory of a dead battery. Asking me what happened the night before and ****, like you wasn't there? :smh:

Dumb as a door knob, looks down on smoking?

Sounds right.

I haven't ate since 7am yesterday morning. Had sweet tea for dinner last night and on my 10th cup of coffee since 5am. Payday hurry up pllllllllzzzzzzzz I need fooooooooood.

Back
Top Bottom