the thread about nothing...

I am assuming a crack head some how broke into my car last night. I know i locked it....no windows broken...person went through everything in my car threw everything all over the place and only stole my change.

Can anyone put me on game on how you can break into a car like that? I have a 2009 corolla and i know i locked it. My dad had mentioned this happening to him too he lives about 15 miles away from me outside of Bmore. He drives a Camry.

Its scary to know some one else was in my car going through all my stuff. I am grateful that my window didn't get shattered. Or he didn't steal anything else like my motorcycle jacket that was in my truck or my sunglasses that were in the glove compartment

I am assuming a crack head some how broke into my car last night. I know i locked it....no windows broken...person went through everything in my car threw everything all over the place and only stole my change.

Can anyone put me on game on how you can break into a car like that? I have a 2009 corolla and i know i locked it. My dad had mentioned this happening to him too he lives about 15 miles away from me outside of Bmore. He drives a Camry.

Its scary to know some one else was in my car going through all my stuff. I am grateful that my window didn't get shattered. Or he didn't steal anything else like my motorcycle jacket that was in my truck or my sunglasses that were in the glove compartment
Either the person used a slim Jim to open it or you think you locked it but didnt

Sadly i met my girl outside when she got to my place last night because i had to throw my sunglasses in my car. I always obnoxiously hit the lock button 6-7 times. So i know for a fact i locked the car last night.

I just ask because i want to know if there is anything i can do to prevent this from happening again. Like maybe an after market alarm or something?

Omar, easy. Plus, out of all of them, he got knocked off a bum *** technicality 
laugh.gif
The system is so messed up.

Get a school loan through sallie mae. Adjustable interest rate. Jacks interest rate up to 8%. Tells you of a Credit Card that you can take out (Sallie Mae CC). It gives you options to help pay down your student debt with purchases.

Where is xzibit to make sense of this. "Oh you like debt...let me take your debt then to pay off your debt with more debt which in turn puts you in even more debt so you can be in debt while you are in debt"

I swear if i ever hit the lottery i am either A. Going to sallie mae and paying off as many people's loans as i can. B. Starting my own lending company with non predatory loans that are fixed interest at market value. Christ car loans these days can be had for 1-2%. Maybe i will just start a free college or something. Idk but something to change the system to benefit society not these billionaires
Blame the 80's 
mean.gif

Yup

NYC Heads,

Isn't there an unwritten law that subway stairs is:

1 way is up, 1 way is down?

If so, tell me why people get pissed off if i need to go down and they're on my 'lane' and they have to move?

Lulz.
People here don't care about your personal space. You think that's bad, try driving around this muh*****. It's a true test of a man's mettle. 

privacy is such an ancient term nowadays. funny when ppl ***** and moan about privacy they turn around and go and post their personal problems and dilemmas on fb/twitter/IG/etc. It's effing pathetic that society places such a high value on "letting everyone know whats up with your life" in exchange for the most useless piece of validation anyone can want: a "like" or "thumbs up."

why do ppl care so much about telling other people what they're doing with their lives is beyond me. unless you're purposefully trying to show the world you stunt then in that case your a d bag and you are the exact person I hate with a passion. that your sole purpose on social media is to front to the world how well you're doing. hell, I even want to go so far as to say a majority of people low-key do this ****. 

i've made an effort in the past 3 years to cut down any personal **** on social media and just keep it to topics about sports and hobbies, other than that I NEVER share any personal achievements, life changes or any of that such cause I for one don't want anyone else beside MY close circle of peeps knowing about that. I just wish society/my peers as a whole were the same. it's not only for the benefit of yourself, but the safety of yourself too. 
We're a vain society, what do you expect?

So I kinda took a L today going to see a chick at a bar after i seen chipotle (insert funny story) 
So I get hit up by this solid 6 dark skin jawn natural with the natural short hair look kinda had a sporty body [not into that] but whatever I went with it and she was quick gave me her number without me asking like 2 messages in. So we start talking whatever whatever and end up having a very successful hour and a half conversation and she ends up being really smart a bit on the ghetto side when it came to speaking but you can tell those smart chicks that just grew up in the hood. She was actually a 4.0 student graduating from molloy attempting to go to Harvard grad school [her even mentioning Harvard had me a bit intrigued im into smart chicks]. She was very assertive on what she wanted and admits she slept with a guy or so from POF and they both sucked so it obvious she is looking for another regular smash. Fast forward to today I invite her to chipotle she denied because she was studying for a final with a friend at a local bar and invited me there. So I still had my chipotle and was going to check her quick before I went to the gym. Now this is where it gets funny I had instant GAS after my chipotle meal and was letting off a few in the car which I immediately used my extra stregth febreeze. I incubated the stench by walking around on a phone convo with my boy outside real quick. I pretty much let it rock for about 5 mins before I went inside. So she ends up being a bit more sportier than I expected (she said she plays ball for her school and def had the WNBA look). So I still give her a bit of a conversation whatever we sitting there everything seemed cool we kicked it for 5 mins and I bounce to the gym. I text her once I get out get a read response and no message back.. I usually dont give AF when chicks do that but im like ok she is usually hype to text me. So I hit her again in an hour and get a delivered no response also gave her a quick call 1 ring then voicemail (if your up on your apple swag you know that means this chick blocked me). First thing I think of was dam I gained a bit more weight since my pics but I did mention that to her maybe she wasn't with that. It kind of bugged my mind so after a few hours I wanted to know what went wrong so I hit her on my google voice. I asked respectfully what went wrong and she replied "You honestly smelt horrible". Now me forgetting about my gas session and just hopping out the shower a hour before I seen her im like "I dont get how that could be? is that a joke I just showered and put on cologne before we chilled.. No one ever told me I stnk lol". She replies "You smelled like colonge and farts". Now the player side of me from 5 years ago was cooked like dam I messed this up what am I doing. The adult in me was  like yo how you go see this chick with gas 
Moral of the story chipotle+chicks don't mix if your lactose intolerant and had sour cream and you know you wasn't supposed to. 
roll.gif
I think im gonna take a break from POF 
ohwell.gif
I was actually a little embarrassed for a sec 
That's a funny story, you should have posted it in TAY also. 

At least they didn't steal your car or do any damage to it. That would have hurt even more. 
 I always obnoxiously hit the lock button 6-7 times.

I'm also guilty of this
My favorite MC 
nthat.gif

@GeorgeScorewell   what up?!

@currensy

Happy birthday...
pimp.gif

Enjoy it.

smokin.gif

@beh235

What's good man? Just chillin, I stopped into the underground joint last week, but it moves way too fast...
laugh.gif

What's good for today?
Your visit didn't go unnoticed 
laugh.gif
, I'm good man. I'm at the office today, but will be makin moves soon outta here 
laugh.gif
. I can't stand being at this location too much. I'm only in NT when I'm in the office, which is sad, it appears I haven't missed much on NT.

roll.gif

Somebody wrote something about tighter security...I was like word?

laugh.gif

Yeah, summer school starts up on the 18th, so it's kind of slow around here now. I'm looking forward to the games tonight though...
pimp.gif

beh they got Denzel out here trippin...
laugh.gif

Last edited:

So I kinda took a L today going to see a chick at a bar after i seen chipotle (insert funny story) 
So I get hit up by this solid 6 dark skin jawn natural with the natural short hair look kinda had a sporty body [not into that] but whatever I went with it and she was quick gave me her number without me asking like 2 messages in. So we start talking whatever whatever and end up having a very successful hour and a half conversation and she ends up being really smart a bit on the ghetto side when it came to speaking but you can tell those smart chicks that just grew up in the hood. She was actually a 4.0 student graduating from molloy attempting to go to Harvard grad school [her even mentioning Harvard had me a bit intrigued im into smart chicks]. She was very assertive on what she wanted and admits she slept with a guy or so from POF and they both sucked so it obvious she is looking for another regular smash. Fast forward to today I invite her to chipotle she denied because she was studying for a final with a friend at a local bar and invited me there. So I still had my chipotle and was going to check her quick before I went to the gym. Now this is where it gets funny I had instant GAS after my chipotle meal and was letting off a few in the car which I immediately used my extra stregth febreeze. I incubated the stench by walking around on a phone convo with my boy outside real quick. I pretty much let it rock for about 5 mins before I went inside. So she ends up being a bit more sportier than I expected (she said she plays ball for her school and def had the WNBA look). So I still give her a bit of a conversation whatever we sitting there everything seemed cool we kicked it for 5 mins and I bounce to the gym. I text her once I get out get a read response and no message back.. I usually dont give AF when chicks do that but im like ok she is usually hype to text me. So I hit her again in an hour and get a delivered no response also gave her a quick call 1 ring then voicemail (if your up on your apple swag you know that means this chick blocked me). First thing I think of was dam I gained a bit more weight since my pics but I did mention that to her maybe she wasn't with that. It kind of bugged my mind so after a few hours I wanted to know what went wrong so I hit her on my google voice. I asked respectfully what went wrong and she replied "You honestly smelt horrible". Now me forgetting about my gas session and just hopping out the shower a hour before I seen her im like "I dont get how that could be? is that a joke I just showered and put on cologne before we chilled.. No one ever told me I stnk lol". She replies "You smelled like colonge and farts". Now the player side of me from 5 years ago was cooked like dam I messed this up what am I doing. The adult in me was  like yo how you go see this chick with gas 
Moral of the story chipotle+chicks don't mix if your lactose intolerant and had sour cream and you know you wasn't supposed to. 
roll.gif
I think im gonna take a break from POF 
ohwell.gif
I was actually a little embarrassed for a sec 
laugh.gif
Hey bruh, every dude gotta take the L train sometime.

Sidenote, i've learned that the power of smell is a huge deal. A lot of cats don't realize. I always try to smell good at all times.

You guys ever realize how ******* stupid it is that there are still princes and queens (monarchies)? Why is there a predetermined system for crowing a person that, flip a hereditary coin, MAY or MAY NOT be an absolute moron?

roll.gif

Somebody wrote something about tighter security...I was like word?

laugh.gif

Yeah, summer school starts up on the 18th, so it's kind of slow around here now. I'm looking forward to the games tonight though...
pimp.gif

beh they got Denzel out here trippin...
laugh.gif
You gotta roll through more often, **** is hilarious 
laugh.gif
. That Denzel thread is comedy.

Left work early to come watch my brother play his final baseball game

Damn I miss HS baseball so much s/o to my 08 championship year and my 09 senior year squad good times leaving school early

Back
Top Bottom