the thread about nothing...

anybody here have experience comforting a female friend who has just be raped?

Damn famb, that's serious.

The two things I would do is basically just listen to her vent. You don't need to say much, because you don't truly know how she feels, so just listen.

Another thing you can do is just talk about the future or take them to some kind of therapy session for victims in these situations. You can go with her to make them feel more comfortable, or just suggest the idea so they can have ideas to recover on their own.

Nah man, that's rough. Like the dude above me said, I'd listen to her vent. Just let her know you're there for her if she needs you. That's some stuff for professionals I think. 

thanks fam. yeah that's what i'm doing now but i feel like i'm not doing enough

Vacation in two weeks and my workload decided to turn up....
mean.gif
. I gotta clear the board to ease my mind.

Simply lend your ears.
Remind her that she's the victim, it wasn't her fault.

People are sick :smh: :frown:

worst part is that it's someone we know. another crazy part is that i made a thread on saturday and one of my comments used an example about the ignorance of dudes that blaming a girl for being raped because of the way she dressed and she got raped the next morning :smh:

Rastafarian Targaryen :lol: :pimp:

I've already decided I want a Quesarito from Chipotle for lunch tomorrow.

"Sorry I can't go to dinner tonight. I have to be at the mall by 7am for the Victoria's Secret Sale."

What do you do if you're Alexandre Daddario's dad? She played a small role in a fantastic HBO series along side Woody and Matthew. However, you haven't seen it yet, but you heard that your baby girl had her chesticles and assets ALL THE WAY OUT.

do you even watch it at all? Or just turn your head when Woody Harrelson motorboats your daughters bewbs?

Back
Top Bottom