the thread about nothing...

so I had an MRI done yesterday. since it takes a couple hours they let me watch a movie. i was like how am I gonna watch the movie with me in the machine. son gives me goggles that played the movie. that **** was lit af. 

Too much people fighting over religion, the LGBT community and etc.

That's enough internet for today

That feel when you come outside of a parking lot and see that someone scratched your car really bad :frown: .

That feel when you just got the car painted a month ago and this happens :smh: :frown:

happened to my boy. His BMW has a major scratch from the front to the back on the right side :smh:

it's gonna cost him several hundreds to fix that up.

probably some drunk mf who did it :smh: :smh:

That feel when you come outside of a parking lot and see that someone scratched your car really bad 
frown.gif

That feel when you just got the car painted a month ago and this happens 
mean.gif
frown.gif
happened to my boy. His BMW has a major scratch from the front to the back on the right side
mean.gif

it's gonna cost him several hundreds to fix that up.

probably some drunk mf who did it
mean.gif
mean.gif
Mines only on the bumper, and I dont drive a luxury whip. I know he's heated. 

No thread on NT about the terrorist attack in Tunisia.  38 people killed, dozens injured.  Dude had an AK and grenades just gunning down people at a private beach.

:lol:

my pockets took a hit from that ticket :x

bigger expense of the trip is out though so that's good.
How much you paid? :nerd:

1200$ tax in.

My brother searched for the best deal through several sites.

We are doing a multi-city so i don't think we could've found better.
I'm looking at flights for the Philippines and dates for the the end of this year, prices are :x :smh: Cheapest I found was like 946, the good thing is I can take about a stack on the trip and flourish over there for a good week and a half.

:lol:

my pockets took a hit from that ticket :x

bigger expense of the trip is out though so that's good.
How much you paid? :nerd:

1200$ tax in.

My brother searched for the best deal through several sites.

We are doing a multi-city so i don't think we could've found better.
I'm looking at flights for the Philippines and dates for the the end of this year, prices are :x :smh: Cheapest I found was like 946, the good thing is I can take about a stack on the trip and flourish over there for a good week and a half.

yeah you're not gonna find anything cheaper really.

at least your girl is there, you can save mad money when you get there. Plus free 30 day visa when you get there.

japan airline is really good if you can get that :smokin

Last edited:
No thread on NT about the terrorist attack in Tunisia.  38 people killed, dozens injured.  Dude had an AK and grenades just gunning down people at a private beach.

Just read about it. Rest in peace to all of the deceased. Full recovery for all of the injured.

Back
Top Bottom