the thread about nothing...

Random question {since Rocky marathon is on tv right now :lol:}. Whatever happened to that robot that Rocky got Pauley for his birthday? :lol:

paulie-happy-birthday-robot-rocky-iv.jpg

Made in America was cool.
Id never do that ish again tho
First year doing it and I'm definitely hitting it again next year, I don't see everything,  only saw some big sean, Cole and theweeknd 
smokin.gif

missed futurebandz though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
First year doing it and I'm definitely hitting it again next year, I don't see everything,  only saw some big sean, Cole and theweeknd :smokin

missed futurebandz though :smh:  

Man I almost got in three fights at future ish :smh: ratchet ******

Seen a big *** waterbug in the bathroom and had a battle with it. Now I can't sleep cause I'm pumped up.

Woke up with seering leg pain again today, it's becoming unbearable. I asked my mom if she'd be ok with me purchasing marijuana to help with the pain as I quit the opiates.

She said it's fine as long as she controls my use. I assume there's quite a few smokers in here so what would be the best way to consume the weed?

I've smoked it a few times last year to see if it helped me sleep (it didn't) but I found it a bit uncomfortable with my 50% lung capacity.

I'll be doing some research myself first but is there any specific "strain" or w/e that would be most optimal for pain relief?

Back
Top Bottom