the thread about nothing...

Its been mentioned before in here but Casey Neistat really is that dude

everyday i enjoy watching his vlogs 

tired at work
tired driving to dtla
tired of this week
tired need more sleep
too damn tired

Yall think its weird that I ask my ex to bring me stuff and she does. She got a man but we still link up.

Selling tickets on Craigslist is always fun

:lol:

p.s. Ended up selling it to somebody else who was willing to do everything online so I could sit my lazy *** at home. Did some snooping on that buyer......think I'm in love :wow:

[daniels friend] damn based mod! back at it again with the resell game [/daniels friend]

Damn company is supposed to refund my money.. It look like I got to get my bank involved..

my paypal is ready :nerd:

Yall think its weird that I ask my ex to bring me stuff and she does. She got a man but we still link up.

pics or get out :nerd:

We recently hired a newly (barely) graduated nurse, we'll call her M. M has an obvious disdain for people of color so I've kept my distance. M recently overheard a conversation which revealed my neighborhood and suddenly M has 20 questions every time she sees me :smh:

^ she touch your hair yet?
how many colored friends does she have and how often has she mentioned that she has friends of different colors?
how often does she bring drinks from starbucks?
she single?

We recently hired a newly (barely) graduated nurse, we'll call her M. M has an obvious disdain for people of color so I've kept my distance. M recently overheard a conversation which revealed my neighborhood and suddenly M has 20 questions every time she sees me :smh:

Kinda assumed you were Hispanic papi :smokin

Last edited:
Recently learned about Milo Yiannopoulos, his comments on modern day feminism/gender war are pretty interesting:

I guess i should've stayed at work to finish up some stuff.

Welp. I'll get in earlier tomorrow.

Date called off tonight. I ain't even mad i'm actually pretty tired and there is a great game on tonight too

^ she touch your hair yet?
how many colored friends does she have and how often has she mentioned that she has friends of different colors?
how often does she bring drinks from starbucks?
she single?

She hasn't touched my hair yet but she's asked too many questions about it already :lol:
Zero mention of minorities in a positive manner :smh:
She drinks Starbucks a lot but we all do :lol:

Kinda assumed you were Hispanic papi :smokin

Common misconception

I wish there weren't certain people on NT we're not able to block. So tired of one dude's negative posts over and over and over ruining the vibe of every thread he enters. I come here for fun, not to watch one dude act out his aggressions on everybody and anybody. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom