the thread about nothing...

What does it mean when your boss sends you home early and tells you to come back tomorrow so he can talk to you?

In what sector do you work?

Maybe you got suspended but usually you would sign something to acknowledge your suspension.

giphy.gif

Maybe you got suspended but usually you would sign something to acknowledge your suspension.

I just started as an order selector in training, I work overnight. Saturday I did my job but got sick during my shift and just went to the break room the last couple of hours on my shift. The manager said he was calling for me but I couldn't be found, so he thought I left. I show up yesterday and the AM notified my boss that I came back; my boss tells the AM to send me home and to come back today so he can talk to me. If he's going to fire me why hasn't he done it yet? Maybe he's going to wait until my shift starts to do it IDK. This is my third week and I'm still on my probation period.

I just started as an order selector in training, I work overnight. Saturday I did my job but got sick during my shift and just went to the break room the last couple of hours on my shift. The manager said he was calling for me but I couldn't be found, so he thought I left. I show up yesterday and the AM notified my boss that I came back; my boss tells the AM to send me home and to come back today so he can talk to me. If he's going to fire me why hasn't he done it yet? Maybe he's going to wait until my shift starts to do it IDK. This is my third week and I'm still on my probation period.

He might feel like he's sending you a "message" this way.

Or he didnt want to deal with you that day.

You'll see.

Keep ya head up

I can't get over someone asking C Flyness "are you reggaeton?" :rofl: :rofl: whoever said that please pull it up :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom