the thread about nothing...

I swear each time I get paid i tell myself to put away money to save up.

Then a couple of hours later i find a reason to spend it. Smh at me :frown:

I have my bank account set up so whenever i get paid it automatically transfers a set amount to a savings account. I dont touch the savings

I have funds stashed away in various places..I have an account with Flight Club for consignment..when sneakers sell I leave it there until I really need to cash it out..I also have foreign currency..with it not being "immediately available" it makes me really think if I need to make a purchase or not..if u create barriers..it helps if u have a spending problem..I also purchase almost everything with my CC to rack up points..I typically cash them out at the end of the year..I rarely ever use cash

I have funds stashed away in various places..I have an account with Flight Club for consignment..when sneakers sell I leave it there until I really need to cash it out..I also have foreign currency..with it not being "immediately available" it makes me really think if I need to make a purchase or not..if u create barriers..it helps if u have a spending problem..I also purchase almost everything with my CC to rack up points..I typically cash them out at the end of the year..I rarely ever use cash

Word. I have multiple accounts in diff currencies. Plus some property.

I havent touched any of my CC points but i was lookin at it the other day and what i could get lol. I used to order stuff back in the day on my CC for people i knew that didnt have 1. Theyd hit me cash right when i placed the order and id pay off my CC right away. I was racking up points and credit and didnt spend my own money lol

rare rare pack a lunch fam, that 2.40/day adds up in the long run

Last edited:

Word. I have multiple accounts in diff currencies. Plus some property.

I havent touched any of my CC points but i was lookin at it the other day and what i could get lol. I used to order stuff back in the day on my CC for people i knew that didnt have 1. Theyd hit me cash right when i placed the order and id pay off my CC right away. I was racking up points and credit and didnt spend my own money lol

rare rare pack a lunch fam, that 2.40/day adds up in the long run
It does. Every two weeks it's one hours work. :frown:

My grandma kept money wrapped in foil in popsicle boxes in the deep freeze

Always though i had popsicles growing up

I swear each time I get paid i tell myself to put away money to save up.

Then a couple of hours later i find a reason to spend it. Smh at me :frown:

You got to save first and spend the rest

The opposite doesn't work.

Make a budget and stick to it.

I'm going to gain weight on my vacation for sure. I've been drinking every single day. I'm drinking right now. Lol

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Listen man, play this gif to Swordsman by GZA. I'll be god damned if it doesn't sync up perfectly!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom