the thread about nothing...

:smh: Stop trying to justify fraudulence.

I just noticed the kid in the Rocket Mortgage commercial has a StockX hat on. Let me find out Quicken owns StockX.

James Harden pushed Wesley Johnson.

Why pay $400 when I can get them for $130?

Once I get some steady income again I'ma start buying those AAA+ fakes. The leather on these jawns look better than the leather on most flagship Nike shoes. :lol: Price is cheap and wayyyyy less than retail & resell.

Why waste money on triple A fakes when you can hit up Nike outlets, Ross , Marshalls and look for deeply discounted kicks. That's gonna cost the same range as fakes.

Might not find fake abloth off white ones , but you will find decent items. If you look hard enough.

Why waste money on triple A fakes when you can hit up Nike outlets, Ross , Marshalls and look for deeply discounted kicks. That's gonna cost the same range as fakes.

Might not find fake abloth off white ones , but you will find decent items. If you look hard enough.

I wear a 13 and in my experience those places don't have anything I'd personally care to wear and my location also plays a part in that. Not knocking the shoes they sell at all as I've found cool Vans at places like these.

I wear a 13 and in my experience those places don't have anything I'd personally care to wear and my location also plays a part in that. Not knocking the shoes they sell at all as I've found cool Vans at places like these.

I'm in Texas the Ross near don't get decent stuff, you gotta get lucky to find something really good and if it's in your size. But honestly it's not worth buying fake merchandise. A rule of thumb for me "it may look the same, but probably doesn't function the same."

If you hit up the oulets every so often you'll find something good, and I bear witness to it.

Im pretty sure the lottery is rigged. I remember back in the gap, if the jackpot got up to 100 mil, it was a big deal. Now, it'll 2-300 plus every other month.

They say the odds of winning is 1 and 175 million. The population of US is 323.1. Assuming everyone plays 1 ticket, you trying to tell me half of the US don't play the lotto??

People should be hitting they're numbers every week!

Harden hardly touched the guy. But man johnson gonna have to do some explaining to Shaq for the reason why he ankles got tooken. lmao

:smh: Stop trying to justify fraudulence.

I just noticed the kid in the Rocket Mortgage commercial has a StockX hat on. Let me find out Quicken owns StockX.

James Harden pushed Wesley Johnson.

Dan Gilbert is big investor maybe even main guy in StockX and office is in the meridian building that Quicken has offices in

I def had too much to drInk
tenor.gif

everything in moderation.

Back
Top Bottom