the thread about nothing...

How you know he's still hating?

Hit him with the:
guile-go-home-and-be-a-family-man-5751_preview.png

Email him this song.

LMAOOOOOOOOO. I do remember it being wet though. :smokin
How did you "find out" he still hates you?

I caught up with a HS friend who still hangs out with some of the folks in HS and they were reminiscing about HS and out of nowhere the dude was like "Man, eff that dude" lmao.

I heard that he wanted to give me the fade at our HS reunion. :rofl:

How does someone still hate on someone else about a girl that neither are with today? Smh.

thats actually pretty smart. i was a mod over at hypebeast. never had to deal with a scammer but man the supreme thread was wildin over there. i was using the ban hammer like 3x a day lol

That’s a lot of bans being handed out :lol:
Couldn’t get me to do that stuff now, it’s so much work and it changes your mind on even signing in.

I caught up with a HS friend who still hangs out with some of the folks in HS and they were reminiscing about HS and out of nowhere the dude was like "Man, eff that dude" lmao.

How does someone still hate on someone else about a girl that neither are with today? Smh.

Wanting to run a fade at a high school reunion is crazy. Like how low is your life that your willing to catch an assault charge for a woman you dated in high school.

and you know someone is tight about the past when they start askin:

"Hey you remember when we....? Lol, Yeah I remember you had me....."

Did you know he and the girl were together at the time or were you oblivious?

Did you know he and the girl were together at the time or were you oblivious?
lol. They dated freshman year. I hooked up with her sophomore year. Broke up. She went back to him and broke up. Went to prom with her jr. year and broke up. He was with her all but the end of sr. year. We messed around after graduation and I ended it when we started college because he was up in her guts when I left for vacation.

And from that point on, I moved on with my life.

This bird ruined me and my best friend's relationship too. It's funny because we're cool now and we laugh at how stupid that was.

lol. They dated freshman year. I hooked up with her sophomore year. Broke up. She went back to him and broke up. Went to prom with her jr. year and broke up. He was with her all but the end of sr. year. We messed around after graduation and I ended it when we started college because he was up in her guts when I left for vacation.

This bird ruined me and my best friend's relationship too. It's funny because we're cool now and we laugh at how stupid that was.
She messed up your friendship with your friend too? This broad was/is trouble.:lol:

b6c.gif

Sounds like she’s been tossed around. Not a girl to take seriously so that dude is trippin.

Does NT not have an active list of authentic sites to buy from anymore? Or do they legit check sites still?

Back
Top Bottom