the thread about nothing...

Because the customers who ordered milkshakes while staying 12 minutes away are more likely to leave a bad review, which messes with how many orders are sent to you, which messes with your money.
Drive/walk faster then....

Samuel-L-Jackson-Drinking-Sprite-Pulp-Fiction.gif

It does not matter if the customer is oblivious. You decided to spite them because you took exception to the company that came up with the app.
You're making an assumption I never implied, though given the flow of my post, I can understand how you came to the assumption.

But please go back and point out where I provided ANY reasoning whatsoever.

Exactly....these idiots found this to he a reasonable response.

As opposed to realizing they ordered a frozen drink and live 20 minutes away from where they ordered it.

You know I'm pulling your leg....
Relax my man...I totally understand your frustration with instant gratification online orders and unrealistic/unreasonable customers. When i did work like yours the last thing that ran thru my mind was messing with someones order or even their food.

You know I'm pulling your leg....
Relax my man...I totally understand your frustration with instant gratification online orders and unrealistic/unreasonable customers. When i did work like yours the last thing that ran thru my mind was messing with someones order or even their food.
I know. Your response is similar to reactions I've had from customers after explaining why their milkshake is no longer frozen.

I did over 1000 DD deliveries. I never had a thought of messing with anyone's food. I grab those fries those 3 times because I was hungry as ****.

Thankfully it is not something I ever considered a full time job. Did it once because the lady wasn't working. Did it again because I wanted some quickish holiday money.

I know. Your response is similar to reactions I've had from customers after explaining why their milkshake is no longer frozen.

I did over 1000 DD deliveries. I never had a thought of messing with anyone's food. I grab those fries those 3 times because I was hungry as ****.

Thankfully it is not something I ever considered a full time job. Did it once because the lady wasn't working. Did it again because I wanted some quickish holiday money.
I see, you were being a man and taking care of your business. As a man with a family and responsibilities will do, "Take on extra work", to fullfill your responsibilities and someone else's. Respect.

Word of advice, talking about such things can have your account looking like robtoo.....
#ijs.
It's called a "Gentleman's Club", that means strip club where I am from. Maybe in other places and other countries it translates to something else. The establishment is in Tijuana where it is supposedly legal.

If this was not you insinuating and confirming that you took from the customers, then I do not know what to interpret it as.
20190727_183602.jpg
Kinda feels like you're purposefully moving the discussion.

You assumed I took the fries from the customers because of my disdain for door dash. I then asked you to go back and show me where I provided ANY reasoning for taking the fries.

Let's just wrap this up.

Kinda feels like you're purposefully moving the discussion.

You assumed I took the fries from the customers because of my disdain for door dash. I then asked you to go back and show me where I provided ANY reasoning for taking the fries.

Let's just wrap this up.
Why does it matter what your reasoning is? So what if it was just some fries. You stole from a customer who did nothing to slight you.

Why does it matter what your reasoning is?
Because you implied that I did it because of my dissatisfaction with door dash. I tried to correct you by asking "when did I imply that it's the customer's fault that I have an issue with door dash" to which you kept going on about my issue with door dash...to which I figured, I can see how this misunderstanding arose...let me clear it up by asking you to provide proof that i gave any reason at all as to why i took the fries...which led to you ignoring my request and playing dumb about me confirming that I took fries from 3 customers.

Like I said, let's just wrap this up.

Because you implied that I did it because of my dissatisfaction with door dash. I tried to correct you by asking "when did I imply that it's the customer's fault that I have an issue with door dash" to which you kept going on about my issue with door dash...to which I figured, I can see how this misunderstanding arose...let me clear it up by asking you to provide proof that i gave any reason at all as to why i took the fries...which led to you ignoring my request and playing dumb about me confirming that I took fries from 3 customers.

Like I said, let's just wrap this up.
We don't have to go too far back. You said **** DoorDash in your first post on this topic today. But either way or whatever your reason is, taking food from the customer and ordering extra items for yourself is stealing.

Back
Top Bottom