the thread about nothing...

Na our boss makes us send emails when our deliverable are done. She would prob fire me if i was like "actually it will be saved to the server when i am finished just keep checking"

Na our boss makes us send emails when our deliverable are done. She would prob fire me if i was like "actually it will be saved to the server when i am finished just keep checking"

I'm our team's manager too, so I was really annoyed at the response she gave me.

I'm our team's manager too, so I was really annoyed at the response she gave me.

Some what related but it kills me when old people at my job act like sending an email or throwing together a report is a super laborious task.

Like it takes 4 seconds to send me an email that says "finished". But when you ask people its as if you are asking them to do quantum physics

Some what related but it kills me when old people at my job act like sending an email or throwing together a report is a super laborious task.

Like it takes 4 seconds to send me an email that says "finished". But when you ask people its as if you are asking them to do quantum physics

That's exactly my point! She turned me to after my next reply and goes "I can't commit to sending you a message each time" and "For the time that would take me, you can just check the shared drive"

giphy.gif

"Cool, I respect your opinion, but this is how I need it to be done moving forward. Thanks for your understanding."

Yeah I basically said "Quite frankly I don't find it tedious. In fact, having to check ever so often to see if it's been updated or not is tedious. It would be greatly appreciated if you have Slack open and we can take it onto there."

Back
Top Bottom