the thread about nothing...

QONVIyz.gif

I won’t even talk to HR.

coming in real hot with this new company.

“can we sit down for your 30 day review?”

“I’m really busy so just ask my boss how I’m doing” :lol:

the hell does it matter? I’m not getting a raise or anything.

I won’t even talk to HR.

coming in real hot with this new company.

“can we sit down for your 30 day review?”

“I’m really busy so just ask my boss how I’m doing” :lol:

the hell does it matter? I’m not getting a raise or anything.

Even with a raise - don’t trust them at all. They told me I had to get of two people on my team, went directly to the CEO and was able to figure it out.

I just get paid what my contract says, I have no need for HR.

my job is chill and I have no issue but even if I did I’m going to my union not hr. :lol:

But I feel you, them working for the company and trying to solve any issues you have is a conflict of interest.

I got 6 messages on IG that said they would like to live the life I live.
Then I got a reminder on Facebook of a post I made 9 years ago “working and studying for finals. I hope it’s all worth it”
I can say. It was totally worth it.
life is good 😄

Thanks homie. Is there a way to purchase it as one time thing or does it have to be monthly or annually?

Also is MS and gsuite interchangeable? ie could I email a doc to a Windows desktop that uses MS Office?

My bad on the late reply — yeah the two platforms do play nice with each other, so things will open up in both platforms with no issues. There are some things that wont port over, but those are so nuanced that i dont think that it matters at a high level

I built up a lot of rapport with the head of our HR and still don't trust her *** lol.

Back
Top Bottom