the thread about nothing...

I’m playing tonight’s game.
5F9A0DEE-7C11-43E9-8978-1EAAE55EA837.jpeg

can I get $ 20 million after

You might not find this kind of music any good

But the eloquence and Latin/ Colombian feel of what he ****ing said ... That moved me to the bone.

I remember all of the prejudices and stereotypes that surrounded Colombians while I was growing up, that **** followed you everywhere, that and the killings happening in the country, the terrorists attacks, the missing people, the kidnapping, the imminent and real fear of maybe loosing a love one in a car bomb attack or just disappearing out of thin air. You couldn’t walk anywhere without checking your shadow every minute

Young me felt that there wasn’t anything good happening around us and that everything was doomed.

But all that’s just memories and I can’t hate what this man has been doing for Colombia.

i'm not from the Latinx community but I appreciate his intention of always singing in Spanish.. also for a dude who's killin it, he seems hella humble.

I'm an OG NTer and I just decided to get back on to see how things are going.... What the FXXK happened to this place?!

Aye I just ate some edibles & this question ****ed me up for a minute. I came on this site to ask questions about sneakers & ended up personalizing w/ the ppl on here by accident :lol: I wasn't nor am lonely or nothing, its just like... I got internet friends too. I guess it freaked out b/c I thought message boards were kinda weird, but I guess its not And y'all not weird (excluding @Bend_The_Knee ). Okay that "We Are Aliens" & COnsipracy Theory Thread was mad weird. Besides that its like the highest form of texting, and it builds your social skills from the information and knowledge you learn on here for out there. Vice versa. Its symbiotic relationship.

Man funny you said this, past weekend I had bendover bendover in the city for like a layover ... **** ended up with 30 hours straight of parties across Bogotá and Medellín. It was wild.

I love to meet people here and there and when dudes end up as real as that mf well ... I was kind recovering till like Monday night lol

i'm not from the Latinx community but I appreciate his intention of always singing in Spanish.. also for a dude who's killin it, he seems hella humble.

He can be dumb af too, but he's doing much more and that's amazing

Back
Top Bottom