the thread about nothing...

Decided to wear some old sneakers to work for fun today. Gave them a good look and twisted them around last night and they seemed fine. My wife said “you’re not wearing those old shoes are you?” and I said they were fine.

About 50 steps from my car one began to feel funny - and by the door the soles were completely off. Had to get my wife to drop me off another pair - and admit she was right.

6CA74107-639E-4F1C-A4FB-59AEB925745F.jpeg

Question for iphone users: Do you have your “light” and “dark” mode settings (display & brightess) set to automatic?

Should I just keep them on “light”? If I put them on automatic is there a good point in doing so?
Thank you.

Question for iphone users: Do you have your “light” and “dark” mode settings (display & brightess) set to automatic?

Should I just keep them on “light”? If I put them on automatic is there a good point in doing so?
Thank you.
I always change mine manually. Automatic just saves you some effort.

Thank you.

I rock with sunrise/sunset

Back
Top Bottom