the thread about nothing...

I always figured a home burger not at home was what you were paying for. It was the $9 fries that took me out. Like I accidentally walked into a Mclaren dealership. "Im sorry. Im in the wrong place."
The fries are actually the only thing I used to get from them. Large used to be 5 bucks not to mention they literally throw extra fries into the bag.

Havent been in years though. 9 bucks is insane.

Lol the i got a call walk out lolol guess we’ve all done it
So I actually get majorly self-conscious about walking into small stores (usually liquor stores lol) and walking out without buying something. Always feel like someone's thinking I came in to steal something. Imma have to try this phone call trick lol

I don’t get what’s so hard about making a really good burger at home it’s the easiest thing.

Fire up the grill
Cook for 5-7 mins a high quality patty
Mayo/butter a bun grill that up 30 seconds
lettuce
tomato
onion
secret sauce

Even making fries at home is easy. Like most things I can’t make better at home like pasta, pizza, etc it requires some skill. Burgers tho is like putting together absolute basics.
just in case, this is more of the step by step process by Chef Slowik. just remember to use American cheese. also I would love to eat this burger.

The fries are actually the only thing I used to get from them. Large used to be 5 bucks not to mention they literally throw extra fries into the bag.

Havent been in years though. 9 bucks is insane.
Yam fries for me is the way to go. doesn't matter which fastfood company it came from.

Which combo for my daughter's sweet 16 this weekend TAN, White or black shirt, 5s or 6s?
IMG_20230720_203114.jpg

Last edited:
Which combo for my daughter's sweet 16 this weekend TAN, White or black shirt, 5s or 6s?
IMG_20230720_203114.jpg

leaning more towards C.

white shirt makes the purple-ish blazer “pop”’ more. and for as much as i like the court purple kobes, i like the sublty of the black/white

and happy 16th b(earth) day to your daughter 🎂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom