the thread about nothing...

45789065-1b3e-44d9-b697-df0aa4f1af12--2021-0504_abt-hot-dogs-with-buns_3x2_julia-gartland_305.jpg
Stovetop Steam and sear >

Wordle 1,073 3/6

🟨⬛🟩🟨🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wasted my second guess missing out a letter I already had…

I've been getting away with receiving double or triple portions of smoked salmon on my sandwiches from the local sandwich store in the office complex I work at, however a while back they instituted a policy that specifically counters my demand for extra portions of a specific core ingredient. :smh::lol:

The sandwich shop didn't appear to have any policy regarding customers asking for extra portions of an ingredient when I first started working at that office so I figured why not just ask them for "extra smoked salmon" on my sandwich every single office day. The managing employee seemed kinda baffled by the request initially but it worked. Straight up double portions for no additional cost, sometimes practically triple depending on which employee is preparing the sandwich.
Then all of a sudden a few months ago some of the newer employees started charging me supplement fees for asking for more salmon, claiming it was a new policy. :smh:
I thought it was over for my strategy but thankfully the OG employees who've been there since my arrival still don't charge me any supplements for continuing to ask for extra portions.
Their smoked salmon & herb cream cheese sandwich is already the most expensive sandwich they make (€5.60 so about $6) so best believe I'm gonna try to get my money's worth.

There's always huge lines in that shop so idk why other people just never bothered to ask for more of a core ingredient.
After a while, I asked that manager why she seemed baffled by the request and apparently I was the first time they've ever had a customer making such a request.
It's not like I never hear people wanting some more of this or that on their sandwich, they're just embarrassed to ask for some reason.

Last edited:
I have many times. Usually it’s movies fam or friends have zero interest in. My bro is a car guy so I know he’d like this new Mad Max flick.

Btw, I trust Best Buy’s refurbished stuff. I’ve picked up laptops and tv’s in the past. No problems.
I shoulda got the refurbished but I got the Sony 520s they were on sale on Amazon. I can’t stand Mad Max lol idk if I would spend my money on that movie I mean it looks good but I’m such a horror fan if it’s not that I don’t want to watch

I shoulda got the refurbished but I got the Sony 520s they were on sale on Amazon. I can’t stand Mad Max lol idk if I would spend my money on that movie I mean it looks good but I’m such a horror fan if it’s not that I don’t want to watch
All good, next time get the refurbished stuff. Best Buy is pretty good in all the experiences I’ve had with them. I hear you, not your cup of tea. I’ve loved the franchise since the original film. I hear this new one has a ton of cgi but I’ll still got check it out.

Back
Top Bottom