THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

that nyjah video...
Just watched it now. As much as I think Nyjah is a kook, hated the song selections, and hate Ty Evans' filiming/editing there's no way I can talk **** on his skating. That was 8+ minutes of straight enders.

He's not my favorite street skater, but he's arguably (not really) the "best" street skater at the present moment.

idk about overall street (don’t know who I’d say is the best) but he is definitely the rail god

to answer @trainspotter 's question: I stopped any alternative sports when I was 16 to focus on soccer and basketball. I still rode bmx street from time to time, but no skating. So about 15+years.

I am enjoying it, but lately I have not been riding only because my bearings/wheels are ****. Gonna fix that tomorrow though.

Is there a name for that nollie 360 tre flip that p rod does up and down the bank? **** is :sick::sick::pimp:

How much would a entry level skateboard cost?

Probably won't purchase it any time soon, but want a idea whenever I decide to learn how to do so.

How much would a entry level skateboard cost?

Probably won't purchase it any time soon, but want a idea whenever I decide to learn how to do so.

id get a blank deck to save some money for your first board but wouldn't cheapen out on trucks or bearings because they can last years. probably $100 total but can be found for less if you look around for sales

Prime just released a bunch of these, including some signed ones. Copped to mount on my wall for "decor." Had it in 1998.

prime-prime-chad-muska-shortys-boombox-reissue-825.jpg

what’s y’all go to skate sneaker? Currently using my Nike sb lunar one shots.

Prime just released a bunch of these, including some signed ones. Copped to mount on my wall for "decor." Had it in 1998.

prime-prime-chad-muska-shortys-boombox-reissue-825.jpg

Nostalgia overload.

First real set up was a Muska pilot wing deck, Destructos, Black Panthers and some terrible red/yellow World Industries wheels.

Of course my first pair of skate shoes was a diesel pair of Osiris’, cant remember what model exactly.

I remember having the Pro dream like most young skaters. Then Almost Round 3 came out. Sheckler quickly made me realize how garbage I actually was lmao.

I got to get a new set up, lost my board when I was moving.

My first real deck was a workshop spectrum with grind king trucks and spitfire classics. Still hunt for OG spectrums to this day.

I had a few of the muska silhouette decks back then, all destroyed. I wish at the time i had the sense to save one or two, along with the toy machine bam mullet deck. Now they all command a pretty penny when you can even find then.

I didnt pick up any of the the primwood muskas. But i did get the jason lee bowie reissue (and the gonz version) a year or two ago and am very happy with it.

My first real deck was a workshop spectrum with grind king trucks and spitfire classics. Still hunt for OG spectrums to this day.

I had a few of the muska silhouette decks back then, all destroyed. I wish at the time i had the sense to save one or two, along with the toy machine bam mullet deck. Now they all command a pretty penny when you can even find then.

I didnt pick up any of the the primwood muskas. But i did get the jason lee bowie reissue (and the gonz version) a year or two ago and am very happy with it.

I remember when the Tom Green Birdhouse decks came out. I went to my local shop and they had the green one, I bought it and remember them telling me I should just keep it for collecting.

Yeah I skated that deck until you could only see the deer head and antlers.

Been some nasty falls I've seen in skateboarding lately.

Jaws in KOTR :sick:
Jamie Foy's neck breaker :wow:

Been some nasty falls I've seen in skateboarding lately.

Jaws in KOTR :sick:
Jamie Foy's neck breaker :wow:

I just looked those up. Brutal.

I think the worst one I’ve seen recently is Ronnie Sandoval’s broken kneecap. The slam, the sound of it and the end result are just nauseating.

Back
Top Bottom