THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

I really want a F*ckingAwesome skateboard deck. 
yo, i've been looking for 7.9 but damn things are like a unicorn. no shop has that size and i kinda don't want to order online but i'm gonna have to 
eyes.gif
 and they're hard to find online as well 
sick.gif

I'm convinced Dennis Busenitz can do whatever he wants on a skateboard.
no lie, i was going trough my transworld magazine and this sequence was on the page and i was totally lost on this, that's pretty ******* dope 
nthat.gif

man i use to skateboard in highschool learned a few tricks and quit just thought id share :lol:

Last edited:
arizona has some of the best ditches to skate from what i've seen in videos. definitely want to check az out.

thrasher posted this video part today, it takes a lot for me to get hyped on a part but this one managed to do so. just straight ripping and pure fun skating and style.

Last edited:
this video reminds me a lot of a 14-17 year old me 
laugh.gif

jerru hsu off enjoi 
eek.gif
tired.gif

he's been skating with the baker guys, emerica is part of baker distribution and baker let go of 4 pros sadly, baker 4 is in the works. i hope he lands on baker 
laugh.gif
 sucks to see him off enjoi though, like i mentioned in an earlier post, his bag of suck part is legendary. great ad though 
laugh.gif

610jerry2.jpg

Hes perfect with the hesh/gnarly side of Baker. Not necessarily the Piss Drunx side

One of my favorite parts this year. Theres like a 2 min span where its just hammer after hammer after hammer.

I love watching taller dudes skate (Reynolds, Mikey)

has anyone tried riding on a penny board? The first few times I tried it was tough but I picked it up quick. imo easier to cruise around on campus, but doing tricks is so much more difficult. Dont think its worth $100, skateboard is more bang for buck

I got
has anyone tried riding on a penny board? The first few times I tried it was tough but I picked it up quick. imo easier to cruise around on campus, but doing tricks is so much more difficult. Dont think its worth $100, skateboard is more bang for buck

I got a penny board for cruising and it sucked. I hated using it so I got a longboard instead and stuck with my old skateboard

do all wheels and bearings fit all trucks? Ive never had to assemble a board before

Pretty much.  What size are your wheels, what type of board, and what type of skating do you intend on doing with it?

I got some 50 mm wheels, 7.76" walmart deck, i want to street skate.

Yes its a crappy walmart board back from 7th grade but I desperately want to go shred. I will get a pro board in the holiday season. I have to replace the trucks because one of them snapped on me. Looking at ebay and $30 is the cheapest for 2 blank trucks (i live in canada)

ill either get

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/5-NEW-TURBO-...LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item258365c700&_uhb=1

or

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151007578112?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

is an extra $10 worth the wheels and bearings/hardware?

Last edited:

Pretty much.  What size are your wheels, what type of board, and what type of skating do you intend on doing with it?
I got some 50 mm wheels, 7.76" walmart deck, i want to street skate.

Yes its a crappy walmart board back from 7th grade but I desperately want to go shred. I will get a pro board in the holiday season. I have to replace the trucks because one of them snapped on me. Looking at ebay and $30 is the cheapest for 2 blank trucks (i live in canada)

ill either get

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/5-NEW-TURBO-...LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item258365c700&_uhb=1

or

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151007578112?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

is an extra $10 worth the wheels and bearings/hardware?
As far as wheel size goes you're fine.  Bearings fit all wheels universally, so you don't have to worry about that.  I know that you're a beginner, but if you're looking to spend extra money on your setup get a decent pair of trucks.  Indy, Venture, Thunder, or ****.

damn, i forgot about this thread 
ohwell.gif

anyways, the homie moose got his new truck coming out, hopefully he shoots me a pair tomorrow at the party 
laugh.gif
tr-moose-representar.jpg

nthat.gif

the Nike SB team has been at the berrics since noon. they have 24 hours to do the 616 tricks the new Nike SB app has.

there's a live webcast on the berrics website.

675b3d4a53af11e3aa7e129610c60c10_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom