the thread about TWOs

The EP looks so damb stupid on these 
laugh.gif

They look better than those garbage infrared 2s a month or so ago

I dont mind the EP will be on the hunt for those later on this year possibly

yup, definitely look better than those infrared 2s. originally saw those and went 
indifferent.gif
 and then came across these dark concords by accident and instantly strike my interest with the color contrast 
happy.gif

just got shipping confirmation from NDC and will arrive on thursday! can't wait.

I was shocked that this thread was up 5 pages from yesterday and then I come in and see its nothing about 2s haha. I just need 1 pair of the white/reds and then I can ride into a semi-retirement.

yup, definitely look better than those infrared 2s. originally saw those and went :stoneface:  and then came across these dark concords by accident and instantly strike my interest with the color contrast :D

just got shipping confirmation from NDC and will arrive on thursday! can't wait.

u 2 wierd....

u 2 wierd....
so youre saying you feel like those Infrareds were nice?

Its your opinion but im jus sayin the EP is not even bad, if it were solid white im sure many would be complaining theyre too much like the White/Red pair next month.

2s dont give you much room for error or creativity to begin with

Anyways Night Shades in 3 days :smokin

u 2 wierd....
so youre saying you feel like those Infrareds were nice?

Its your opinion but im jus sayin the EP is not even bad, if it were solid white im sure many would be complaining theyre too much like the White/Red pair next month.

2s dont give you much room for error or creativity to begin with

Anyways Night Shades in 3 days :smokin

the infrared ARE nice ... ive had both in hand & the EP totally made the shoe crap.... it looks like a custom someone thought would be hard but its a huge fail IMO

Last edited:
the infrared ARE nice ... ive had both in hand & the EP totally made the shoe crap.... it looks like a custom someone thought would be hard but its a huge fail IMO

Lol NO... Two of my buddies who are not into Js and only buy what they think looks good when we went to the FTL and saw those and went :x

Keep in mind these two buys $800 wallets and $220 diemme Vans, $300 YSL with ease.

Back
Top Bottom