the thread about TWOs

Remains to be seen. Hope it's all good doe. I really want these before I duck off until mid august

Edit just called that manager back he said no gs ps or toddlers but kid's footlocker may have GS. This is a HOH of which I obtained my information from but as I said before it varies from region to region
If u know someone at HOH u should be hookin me up. I wish i knew someone at a HOH.

If u know someone at HOH u should be hookin me up. I wish i knew someone at a HOH.

Lol would be sweet. But he's fair. No foul play on raffles. No employees snatching up alot of pairs. It's the way it should be. I don't get pairs held and no one else. So I can't be mad. Just want to score next week and move on to the royal blue 3s

Lol would be sweet. But he's fair. No foul play on raffles. No employees snatching up alot of pairs. It's the way it should be. I don't get pairs held and no one else. So I can't be mad. Just want to score next week and move on to the royal blue 3s
So if you offered him 50 bucks to hold u pair of these he wouldnt do it?

Id call that a ****** friend

Lame as it sounds I admire integrity. Gives me a fair shot at the shoe. Do I care about the next man when it comes down to me or him with the last pair in our size then no dambs will be given but to open Pandora's box with pay for play type deals then what happens when a guy outbid you? My whole goal is to cop at sticker price and lower. .02

Lame as it sounds I admire integrity. Gives me a fair shot at the shoe. Do I care about the next man when it comes down to me or him with the last pair in our size then no dambs will be given but to open Pandora's box with pay for play type deals then what happens when a guy outbid you? My whole goal is to cop at sticker price and lower. .02
"Fair" is where u go to ride the rides. U adapt to survive. If i want some Js i make sure i get them and i dont leave anything to chance like on some dumb raffle. But like u said it cost to play that game and for me that cost is worth it.

Last edited:
Cant help ya there, i prefer copping mine in store. Ive actually never copped a shoe from an online retailer only from flightclub.com
used to cop in stores but now they all do raffles and they are almost all rigged.  The ones that aren't a lot of people sign up so chances are very low

used to cop in stores but now they all do raffles and they are almost all rigged.  The ones that aren't a lot of people sign up so chances are very low
Yeah thats just the way it is now. Just gotta adapt if u wanna stay in the game..

Last edited:

"Why so serious?" The new social media buzz-phrase. You know who usually says it? People who say or do something stupid and get called out on it...
Or him.

I can't wait for June 7. Please come faster! 
pimp.gif

Seven days. Had a pair of Chrome 2'a back in the high school days. Now I'll come across my second pair with the White/Red's.
This is the only colorway im'a get. The White/Concord purple pair woulda' been dope if they left out the elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom