the thread about TWOs

Got a chance to see these in hand. These look real nice in person. And the leather is actually pretty good, better then on the infrared 6's. Craftsmanship a pretty good. Pair I saw didn't really have any sloppy glue stains or anything like that
Good stuff. Repped

Never owned a pair of two's before. This is, to me, the only colorway worth having. I was wondering if you more seasoned guys could tell me if these fit true to size? Thanks!

Never owned a pair of two's before. This is, to me, the only colorway worth having. I was wondering if you more seasoned guys could tell me if these fit true to size? Thanks!
My pair from 2004 fits TTS, but of course they're from 2004

The last 2 I got were the 2010 white silver those for me were bigger than the white red from 2014 I had to go .5 up

team widefeet reporting in. my white lows from like 2005 or whatever were tts so i guess i have to go up on these. why would/did the sizing change?

Im so pumped for these joints. Plus I cant help but wonder what it would be like if they actually made these with italian leather and the toe box was more like the og???

team widefeet reporting in. my white lows from like 2005 or whatever were tts so i guess i have to go up on these. why would/did the sizing change?
I got wide feet and im going tts cause i believe these are true in width just not extra long like most of the recent Jordan retros.

Im so pumped for these joints. Plus I cant help but wonder what it would be like if they actually made these with italian leather and the toe box was more like the og???
I was thinking that if Nike had really wanted to create a demand for these, they would have produced them with Italian leather, raised the price by $100 and released them in limited amounts.

What reasoning would Nike have to make the white red II's "limited" but make those other II's plentiful?

hype?

SMH

i actually like the white/red

I do as well. Very simple and clean shoe. I'm at an age now where simple is good. That's why I especially like I's - very simple. I've never owned II's so this might be my first.

Back
Top Bottom