the thread about TWOs

im buying a 11 if i can get them

ive never sized up on a shoe only down.
I've sized up before but not usually on mid or high J's. These 2's are the exception. I now also size up for 11 lows b/c while the length fits on them the newer 11's tend to feel like bricks.

The quality on the 2's are very nice but I think all the heel/ankle padding are what makes me need to go up .5 size. Most pre-2010 kicks I find fit roomier than now.

I went TTS on the forging purples, and I have no complaints. This is coming from a person with a wide foot

I went TTS on the forging purples, and I have no complaints. This is coming from a person with a wide foot
Guess it just depends. If you're trying to cop just try to grab both pairs to be safe and sell or return the pair that you don't want.

If I can walk in 10-15 minutes after store opening at the mall and pick up the white and reds they will be had.

I'm going tts. I don't see these running any tighter than 11s and I don't need to size up on those although they are a little tight out of the box. Once broken in these should be fine imo for those saying they are small

Put in two raffles at my champs store today, I was the only one on the list and it was 12 noon....I think hype in my area is kind of low as it been for all the 2's

Put in two raffles at my champs store today, I was the only one on the list and it was 12 noon....I think hype in my area is kind of low as it been for all the 2's

They're raffling 2's now??? Sheesh. Game over. Personally until I win a raffle I think they're all scams to get the employees their pairs undetected.

Great, these have been pretty easy to cop. I hope that doesn't. I want to be able to either walk into a store Saturday morning or cop online, and be able to do it with no hassle.

They're raffling 2's now??? Sheesh. Game over. Personally until I win a raffle I think they're all scams to get the employees their pairs undetected.

Yeah the HOH and champs in this particular mall does raffles for all jordan releases because mall security or whoever is in charge of mall policies don't want any kind of wild line ups

im new on this site.  can someone tell me how to start my own thread? thanks
Just click the "Start a new thread button" on the index page of the forum.

I hate it when this drops and people would say "I really loved the model since the Infrareds" even if they didn't like 2's 
mean.gif

mean.gif

How's the leather? 
Compared to ? The 2010 has softer leather compared to the 2014 which has that stiff leather/plastic like the recent AJ1 Chicago , V Fire Red and VI Carmine.  These to me are a solid release aside from the size issue.

Last edited:
Very underrated shoe indeed. Very classic look and can rock with baggy or tailored straight jeans. Black lace swap to turn heads.

Back in the late 80's my cousins would rock these cause they couldn't afford Gucci or Prada. MJ's sneakers weren't that hyped since he was still fresh outta NC but the fact that it featured Italian leather made them a short-lived commodity for playas, street hustlers, and basketball shoes for affluent white folks.

Glad these are featured as a individual release and hope to see better quality than what was seen in the CDP.

Compared to ? The 2010 has softer leather compared to the 2014 which has that stiff leather/plastic like the recent AJ1 Chicago , V Fire Red and VI Carmine.  These to me are a solid release aside from the size issue.
Compared to the other releases that use white leather lol. Well that's nice, hope it won't get bad creases

Back
Top Bottom