the thread about TWOs

Nah I just know the feeling of being on the fence about a shoe and grabbing it, only to buy my next pair I for sure love while thinking, man I could've used that money from my on the fence grab to buy these joints.

U were right... I didn't get the 2s saw they were still sitting my just grab during the week if I really want... Got the black and blue high dunks instead and saved money

Anybody got any info yet on what kind of numbers were gonna see in the white/red 2s. Hoping something similar to the Powder Blue 10s. Seems like the demand would be similar.

Back in like '2004-'2006 when I was buying Jordans heavy, it was common seeing retros sitting for weeks, sometimes even months. Some of the ones I remember that sat

Linen X
Green Bean V
Grey Toe XIII
Wheat XIII
Every single color of the XIV
Anthracite VIII
White/Orange VIII
All the XIII lows, except Black/Maize
Pearl White VII
Citrus VII
White/Grey/Purple VII

Ah! The good ol days! I remember skippin' school on Wednesday to get a pair of J's

Nah I just know the feeling of being on the fence about a shoe and grabbing it, only to buy my next pair I for sure love while thinking, man I could've used that money from my on the fence grab to buy these joints.
Impulse buys end up being the ones I always regret. That's why I'm sitting on a pair of Fire Red 5's that no one wants to buy. SMH.

Tell me about it. I almost did the same with the Fire Red Black tounge. It was a trade though on one of my doubles and I decided to not take it because I had the Silver tounges DS but mostly because of the 23 stitch on the side is why I didn't. Ended up selling the White Grape 5 double a few days later at a really good price. Glad I didn't impulse ya know

U were right... I didn't get the 2s saw they were still sitting my just grab during the week if I really want... Got the black and blue high dunks instead and saved money

Good man.

Impulse buys end up being the ones I always regret. That's why I'm sitting on a pair of Fire Red 5's that no one wants to buy. SMH.
Tell me about it. I almost did the same with the Fire Red Black tounge. It was a trade though on one of my doubles and I decided to not take it because I had the Silver tounges DS but mostly because of the 23 stitch on the side is why I didn't. Ended up selling the White Grape 5 double a few days later at a really good price. Glad I didn't impulse ya know
Word, I kind of wish I sent the package back when UPS delivered. Blah.

On well eh. We all have an impulse sneaker somewhere in our closet, boxes, or on the shoe rack. Charged to the game right

On well eh. We all have an impulse sneaker somewhere in our closet, boxes, or on the shoe rack. Charged to the game right
Yea man :frown:

Funny how some people I know say the print killed it but yet those people have the lab 5 elephant print and loves those alot. Limited stuff changes everything
"Shrugs"

Used differently & BETTER on the labs

Just looks like some rushed bs IMO.... A white out custom could save them

Used differently & BETTER on the labs

Just looks like some rushed bs IMO.... A white out custom could save them
BETTER on the labs??? i hope this is a joke i didn't get. LOL both lab 5s are terrible and only sold because they ARE limited. they just slap the print over the entire shoe

fad and fashion & good looks does not come hand in hand.

Last edited:

BETTER on the labs??? i hope this is a joke i didn't get. LOL both lab 5s are terrible and only sold because they ARE limited. they just slap the print over the entire shoe

fad and fashion & good looks does not come hand in hand.

You are WRONG. Fad nor availability affected MY decision to purchase...

I kno dudes who go nuts over GR's & hate most limited drops, everyone doesn't have the same taste in shoes dude.

The lab Vs are dope & I've worn my set multiple times .... All "limited shoes don't stay DS in boxes forever fam SOME people buy things they like & get their money's worth.

I don't like the blue/white XII's are terrible to me but I wouldn't say they sold just because it's another xii cw because that would be yet another stupid statement

Last edited:
To each it's own I guess, personally wouldn't rock any Labs, even if they pay me money.

View media item 862907

PLEASE STOP!!

You would Rock Keds if they paid you to wear them….

Keep It 100 homie!!

I hoped someone would say that. Passing on a Free lab. Not I. I get the ugliest kicks on Christmas as gifts but I wear them at some point somewhere, jogging, work, somewhere.

PLEASE STOP!!

You would Rock Keds if they paid you to wear them….

Keep It 100 homie!!
Nah son, too old for this **** homie. 
 I hoped someone would say that. Passing on a Free lab. Not I. I get the ugliest kicks on Christmas as gifts but I wear them at some point somewhere, jogging, work, somewhere.
Yeah, Ill take them...to sale it to some cat that likes to rock ugly, plastic shoes.

Last edited:
Can't find a pair of chi 2's for a decent price -___- i regret passing on the pair 4 years ago 
mean.gif

So how are these new 2s fitting? My only 2s are from '04 and i got my true size but def could go down 1/2 size for a better fit.

Are they doin the same now too?

Back
Top Bottom