The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Debating my next watch.. Already got a hulk

This seems easy to go batman.. but figured I'd at least ask

Also, anyone know if rolex is planning on going glidelock with their other watches?? (Love it on my sub)

But thinking between these 2:
m116710blnr-0002.png

rolex-sky-dweller-white-dial-automatic-mens-oyster-watch-326934wso--.jpg

man, I love the batman but that skydweller is dope

thats a tough one but man, id love to have that problem :lol:

GMT II looks and wears similar to a Sub, and the Skydweller feels a bit thick and large... like a Datejust GMT. Can't go wrong with either, but i generally like the BLNR more. Best looking GMT II for me still.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new job..

I've tried to get a new watch with a promotion before. When I take the next step up I know I'm going to treat myself to something new.

hope yall had a great thanksgiving!!

and my vote goes to the batman as well, if I were choosing it's the one that fits my wrist best (and IATT IATT you know im a dc fan :lol: )

skydweller is great and i'd opt for the blue dial version so it looks visually smaller if I were to get one, not to mention rolex has the best blue sunburst dial in the world

skydweller is an amazing piece of machinery, how it executes it's functions is just genius, if you're in to mechanical things like an engineer its got to be the watch for you to appreciate

but really if you want a watch between those two, just buy the first one that becomes available from your ad :lol:

rolex has the best blue sunburst dial in the world

JLC would like to have a word with you :tongue:

Jaeger-LeCoultre-Master-ultra-Thin-Reserve-De-Marche-1378480-2.jpg

That thing is eye-catching from across the street :lol:

Good looking out on the G-Shock restock. Forgot about that one for a while lol

the black one is also available, all of them are actually so its kind of good for the resale for it die down now

might go with this one
https://www.casio.com/products/watches/g-shock/gmwb5000gd-1
Went with the black one as well. Should get here by next week. FedEx didn't pick up my overnight priority package on Black Friday. :smh: Looking forward to something else that's incoming with it as well (the G-Shock was the add-on, really. Great timing! :lol: )

Wolf 50% off sitewide.

EDIT: Code works even for the $9000 winder. Just $4500 now. I don't use winders but good to know anyway :lol:

I'd go with the BLNR over the Sky-Dweller all day long. In my eyes, the Sky-Dweller is one of the ugliest watches Rolex produces. Not to mention it wears like a brick due to its size.

I'll give my two pence worth on the blnr and skydweller debate. I think all in all I think that the blnr if at retail is more wearable in terms of sizing, more versatile in the situations it can be worn and possibly long term more value for the money spent (if at retail) if you find yourself needing to resell. I do think the remix of the skydweller from the old layout to the current is a major improvement and if I was building a collection of rolex watches I would definitely have one just not before the BLNR.

Back
Top Bottom