The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

^^^^ not me by the way.

This is though

IMG-20171014-WA0001.jpg

Thats my next watch. Looks clean af.

Yeah this is another one I tried on in Dubai.

To be honest although I can see the appeal it's way out of my price range and aesthetically I'm a sports watch kind of guy. I dont live the most active of lifestyles but like to think my watch can handle most situations.

I spent a long time trying on watches in the various malls they have out there so I'll post one or two more pictures of some other stuff I saw while I was out there last year.

Yeah this is another one I tried on in Dubai.

To be honest although I can see the appeal it's way out of my price range and aesthetically I'm a sports watch kind of guy. I dont live the most active of lifestyles but like to think my watch can handle most situations.

I spent a long time trying on watches in the various malls they have out there so I'll post one or two more pictures of some other stuff I saw while I was out there last year.
Curious are Rolex cheaper out in Dubai than US or more expensive?

oh i dont really care for rolex factory setting, i like the custom one better and if i am commissioning it i'd opt out of those extra diamonds

Anyone using an Apple Watch for day to day use?

Stainless steel worth it? Any recommended bands for a little more classy look?

Only watch I have. I don’t think they even make it anymore....

E072ADEC-8314-4650-8E1D-5A5CC225D9C7.jpeg
I don't think they make any type of Pasha anymore. Have you ever had to leave it with Cartier to get it serviced & if so how long did it take? One of the lugz on mines took a beating :frown:
wp_ss_20181121_0006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom