The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

I might inquire for this one:

Always love Arabic dial - Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust 36mm Stainless Steel - Fluted Bezel (Black and Blue)

Dealer wants $7.8 - I believe this the 2011 model. Think it’s not a bad price. Opinion on pricing.

256CE127-605B-42DF-BE6F-B2B94F351A27.jpeg
Seems overpriced

Cant believe I missed this drop. Love the design and size of these. I think Swatch has been making some really great pieces and staying true to the brand and at a great price point.

1608226216286.png

Always love Arabic dial - Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust 36mm Stainless Steel - Fluted Bezel (Black and Blue)

Dealer wants $7.8 - I believe this the 2011 model. Think it’s not a bad price. Opinion on pricing.

Box and papers? I love that dial, but I would think $5k is closer to what I think especially with that band and 36mm.

256CE127-605B-42DF-BE6F-B2B94F351A27.jpeg

Regarding your purchase, the band is worth 200 @ best, but if I had to guess, that one in particular is worth 50 bucks.

Id estimate that watch, if it includes original card, to be around 5k.

It probably had a 63600 bracelet at some point and someone parted it out. (Thats the Super Jubilee that can be fit on to modern sport models like Daytona, Sub, GMT etc.)

Meh

not a fan of any tudors other than the BB58 and BB heritage 41

all others look so cheap like a Rolex takedown model

I know the 58 and 41 are basically a sub but still looks diff in a way and doesn’t look cheap

just my
Opinion

I hate the pelagos, maybe because it’s pretty big? Something about it bothers me

its not that much bigger, 42mm vs the subs 40mm and 14mm vs 13mm in thickness but i do get it, that extra 2mm is the reason i dont own one but i do like the watch overall

i just like the matte dial and bezel plus the ar coating makes it really clear and highlights the matte dial further

i also like it that its lighter with the titanium case and bracelet to offset the size but i can also see why that turns off some people along with the snowflake hands

i dont know, i just dig it and its executed well

its not that much bigger, 42mm vs the subs 40mm and 14mm vs 13mm in thickness but i do get it, that extra 2mm is the reason i dont own one but i do like the watch overall

i just like the matte dial and bezel plus the ar coating makes it really clear and highlights the matte dial further

i also like it that its lighter with the titanium case and bracelet to offset the size but i can also see why that turns off some people along with the snowflake hands

i dont know, i just dig it and its executed well
I also have never seen it in person, I’d prob change my stance on it tbh

Back
Top Bottom