The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

probably impossible unless you got connects, its sold in one boutique and i think they sell one a month so chances are they're all spoken for

i think the one kanye and kim got were vintage likely the same for tyler were vintage before the price for them went insane (not like the price will deter them)

I guess the Mrs. got tired of hearing me talk about it :lol: Birthday present
5B4910F1-B77B-4369-9C97-22612ACF6D47.jpeg

are the crowns on most Tudors always larger like that or is it a feature of their modern watches? I like how it distinguishes them from watches they might slightly resemble.

i don’t think they’re that big but in that one it might just be that the case is smaller at 36mm

one thing that distinguishes tudor though is the crown has that extension so it protrudes a little bit for easier access and i think it has some waterproofness to it too(?) and i think that is on the modern tudors only

i dont know why people get so hung up on a ghost date, id understand if you had to adjust it everyday but even then it doesnt seem like a big deal, id rather save a few $$$ and have to pull the crown one extra than paying extra to remove it

i dont know why people get so hung up on a ghost date, id understand if you had to adjust it everyday but even then it doesnt seem like a big deal, id rather save a few $$$ and have to pull the crown one extra than paying extra to remove it
Yeah I agree. It's not that much of an inconvenience. I guess for some people it's a reminder of a function that isn't present although but is. The watch looks good. I prefer a dateless watches and the execution of the bezel seems leagues above the most recent previous offerings from timex.

tw2u83400-m79-automatic-2923-wrist-rgb-final-scaled-1615908765.jpg

I've had a m79 before and it was probably one of the worst watches I've purchased in recent memory but with the 30% off I'm tempted.

Recently picked this up…most likely going to throw a strap on it…bracelet doesn’t feel great
13608C24-3C9C-4FB2-8315-5C4591ABACA5.jpeg

very nice, grats

had my eye on those because of the dial but it was selling out quick

Was at my AD picking up a white gold date just for my buddy. They had this set aside for a client. They gave me a Rolex leather travel pouch as a gift for bringing them a new client, and that my names been moved up on the Kermit, should have it by June

Attachments

• C1D2B2AE-68AC-48D3-B42F-04DA17D5C41D.jpeg
    C1D2B2AE-68AC-48D3-B42F-04DA17D5C41D.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 325
Back
Top Bottom