The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

They took away a lot of the colors on the 41 like the red, yellow and pink on the OP as well….Thanks for nothing AD :lol:

So you can’t wear a left handed watch? Yea it’s weird they’re doing it left handed if for some reason they don’t produce a normal one but I’d cop it either way

I've never understood the issue with watches with crowns facing left or right unless its purely aesthetic. I'm personally left handed, wear my watch on my right and always take my watch off if any adjustment is necessary.

Saw they upgraded the Deepsea to a 136660 and was ready to be disappointed that mine would now be inferior but the new one isn't for me. Slimmer bezel? I think most buying that watch are doing so bc it's chunky. And they got rid of the glidelock clasp? That's terrible. I use it several times a day.

Saw they upgraded the Deepsea to a 136660 and was ready to be disappointed that mine would now be inferior but the new one isn't for me. Slimmer bezel? I think most buying that watch are doing so bc it's chunky. And they got rid of the glidelock clasp? That's terrible. I use it several times a day.
I think they only upgraded the movement. To be honest bro I wouldn't sweat it the way the 32xx movements have been performing it seems like you might be better off with the older one. My 114060 with old movement on average gains a second every two days.

I think they only upgraded the movement. To be honest bro I wouldn't sweat it the way the 32xx movements have been performing it seems like you might be better off with the older one. My 114060 with old movement on average gains a second every two days.
Yea definitely not worrying about it. I only recently got into watches and thats my first watch above a Seiko lol. I've been on a list for a Pepsi GMT for almost 3 years. Got tired of waiting so just copped the Deepsea from grey market. I've spent so much on my wife at the AD that I could have paid the ridiculous resell on the GMT but I just have a hard time paying $30k for a $10k watch. Paying $18k for a $14k Deepsea was easier to swallow. While I wait on the GMT, next up will either be a polar Explorer 2 or Sea Dweller, black with the hit of red. I like the Daytona but it wears pretty small. I'm a bigger dude and it just doesn't worm. The GMT is smaller but the bigger bezel makes it wear bigger for me.

So you can’t wear a left handed watch? Yea it’s weird they’re doing it left handed if for some reason they don’t produce a normal one but I’d cop it either way

people can wear left handed watches when theyre right handed, i dont care

just like people wear aj1 golf shoes casually, i dont care

but i dont want to :lol:

i already hate the date function and now its on the other side and it just look weird to me (lhd pelagos never moved the date)

its good for double wristing i guess

Loving the green GMT.

I want that Tiffany blue 36 for my wife. Hopefully I can get that this year.

Yea definitely not worrying about it. I only recently got into watches and thats my first watch above a Seiko lol. I've been on a list for a Pepsi GMT for almost 3 years. Got tired of waiting so just copped the Deepsea from grey market. I've spent so much on my wife at the AD that I could have paid the ridiculous resell on the GMT but I just have a hard time paying $30k for a $10k watch. Paying $18k for a $14k Deepsea was easier to swallow. While I wait on the GMT, next up will either be a polar Explorer 2 or Sea Dweller, black with the hit of red. I like the Daytona but it wears pretty small. I'm a bigger dude and it just doesn't worm. The GMT is smaller but the bigger bezel makes it wear bigger for me.
Nothing wrong with a seiko i still wear one now lol.
20210810_160643.jpg

You cant go wrong with either the Sea-Dweller 43 or the Explorer 2 especially on a larger wrist. And of all the current Rolex sport models those should be easier (not easy) to pick up.

maybe they’ll release these in rhd next year, it is nice

black bay gmt s&g = rootbeer especially without the bracelet

oris propilot x is kind of nice

39mm and has a somewhat integrated bracelet, i like it, these companies just got to stop with the dates

1648653835464.jpeg

1648653868267.jpeg

oris propilot x is kind of nice

39mm and has a somewhat integrated bracelet, i like it, these companies just got to stop with the dates

1648653835464.jpeg

1648653868267.jpeg

There is absolutely no need for a date on that watch. There are many cool/attractive elements about this piece, the date window ruins it.

The new GMT on oyster looks good, but still not touching the BLNR in my opinion. Would never buy it, and certainly not the lefty version. Assume they'll drop a righty soon enough.

Last edited:
yeah im just gon hold out for the coke bezel

green lanterns cool though

1648655531704.jpeg

it just looks crossed eyes or has wobbly eyes with the date on the other side

black bay pro is 14.6mm thick?

the proportions on a 39mm case is gon be weird

gon have to wait and see in person

Back
Top Bottom