The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

I don't dislike manual winding watches at all, just for convenience that I prefer automatic since I can put it in a winder if I have a handful f watches on rotation.

I still dream of a VC Patrimony Traditionnelle Small Seconds, was close to buying one too but decided that sport watches would get more wear.

View media item 2354656

Would love a JLC Reverso Ultra Thin 1931 as well.

View media item 2354657

I like the VC

$7500 for a new hulk?

Do you mean BNIB or new as in ceramic model but preowned?

Last edited:
120 for a rolex wow... times have definitely changed... i wish i can save up for a rolex with a months salary :lol:

That video never gets old :smile:

It's also insane to me that he still has ALL the paperwork after 55 years. Real talk I don't even know where the box to my GMT I bought in November is :smh:

Last edited:
Pops kept the hang tag & all. That's def incredible. I'd be that guy though, never throw away anything from my good purchases.

I'm such a packrat/hoarder when it comes to all the accessories and paperworks and boxes, I just feel like I have to keep them all and not just on watches. I can't even get myself to throw away old shoes boxes even when the shoes are all beat and trashed :lol:

Grail hunt roadmap derailed. Pulled the trigger on this the other night. :pimp: Just had to tempt fate by visiting a boutique that had it in stock and offered me a great deal for it. :rofl:

View media item 2356609

Last edited:
Probably my favorite giant that can't fit on my wrist watch.

Very nice!

Grats!

I'm jelly!

Last edited:
Probably my favorite giant that can't fit on my wrist watch.

Very nice!

Grats!

I'm jelly!

Thanks. Yeah, barely fit on my wrist. Took me a few visits to the AD to get used to the size. The 46mm case diameter was fine, but the 56mm lug-to-lug really is the hurdle. It's a huge timepiece, but it wears well.
View media item 2357187
Now, back to convincing myself that I can rock sub-38mm dress watches... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom