The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

im guessing most rappers/celebrities are paying that much, i could be wrong but i cant imagine them waiting 3-5 years to get their 5711s in

I never wanted a nautilus this bad until the prices went crazy. Hype is annoying. But now that i have to chase, I need it. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always admired the watch, just never felt they were worth the price tag. I still think the royal oak is a better watch, but they’re replacing the sub as the new “finance bro” piece.

Two AD’s have been giving me the run around for almost 2 years now. Ive been lied to numerous times on my hunt for an MSRP nautilus.

when i got both of my daytonas, i had the option to buy the 5711 for retail and passed... twice

to this day i still toss around in my sleep when it enters my subconscious and wake up in cold sweat screaming paaaatteeeeeekkkkkkkk
this hurts me to a core bro

That patek is stainless steel right?
3800 was low-mid 30's in yellow gold online all summer, it was actually the same or higher in steel. not sure if the steel version is generally newer. also unsure if that is now a ladies watch since it's either 35mm or 37mm.

Trusty economical beater

5B1DA2D8-E759-436D-9442-16AB40305014.jpeg

So I walked throughout the LA jewelry district through vendors trying to find the DJ2 but this guy was selling this for dirt cheap. It's a Day Date II and we negotiated a cash price which was well below what they're going for. I call this a come up. Just wish it was yellow gold.

Attachments

• 20200210_112918-2.jpg
    20200210_112918-2.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 136
I didn't want to pile on but the font on the date wheel looks a little funny but that may well be the size of the picture. I did some brief research and struggled to find a platinum day date 2 with lume indices. I could be wrong/ill informed.

Back
Top Bottom