The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

ill join the casioak wristshot party

ADD24E6F-7CF2-4D76-9BD7-2A1C5E8BB2B4.jpeg

Jacob & Co. Releases First-Ever NFT Watch

Jacob & Co. is dipping its toes into the world of NFTs by releasing its first-ever NFT watch.

Dubbed “NFT SF24 Tourbillon,” the watch is one-of-a-kind and will be going on auction on ArtGrails with a starting bid of $1,000 USD. The watch boasts a working split-flap system, which displays different types of cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, in a short 10-second animation. The NFT SF24 Tourbillon will come with a digital box and a certificate.

Jacob & Co.’s CEO Benjamin Arabov expressed his hope for this new venture: “My hope is for Jacob & Co. to become the first luxury brand to launch a successful NFT and pave the way for other luxury brands to start launching products & collections through NFT. It’s not a matter of ‘if’ NFTs will have a place in the watches and luxury world, but ‘when.’ For Jacob & Co., the ‘when’ is now, and we are prepared to pioneer this shift.”

The NFT SF24 Tourbillon will go on auction on ArtGrails’ website starting April 4.

are you talking about the leaked gmt2 back ont he oyster?

kind of a weird move, did they concede defeat and admit it was a mistake? i kind of always thought jubilee made more sense on a gold case but on ss, should have stayed on an oyster bracelet

are you talking about the leaked gmt2 back ont he oyster?

kind of a weird move, did they concede defeat and admit it was a mistake? i kind of always thought jubilee made more sense on a gold case but on ss, should have stayed on an oyster bracelet

ye. Looks like you have the option of a Jubilee or Oyster. Either way, it’ll be near impossible to get at retail.

to be honest, thats one not impossible if you arent in a hurry. I think the pepsi is more desirable and the batmans been out for a while now and people would put you on a list for that one, they dont even want to hear it if you mention a daytona

I've been looking at the new batman image and I don't know if it's just the angle or image but it looks off. I think the larger lug width and "trimmed" maxi case look a little janky but we'll see once promo and in hand images/video is released.

fluted + jubilee is always a great combo and i do think its the only way to go

im really surprised at how many people dislike the combo when to my eyes, its like the only way it makes sense

im confused what's new about the batman> did it not just release last year on oyster?

it initially released on an oysters bracelet, then two years ago on a jubilee and now it seems like its gon' be available on both

not sure if there's any other changes like case shape/size or lug width

gon’ have to have one or more of these Tank Must

maybe the red and blue and green (all i guess :lol: ) plus I never minded the quartz movement

pics and the article cant be copied and pasted but theres also a nice new art deco dialed Tank Louis

1617774507026.png

also crazy that they have a solar tank now too similar to the seiko solar tank

they also have the pasha chrono

The Cartier Pasha de Cartier 41mm Chronograph

1617775245576.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom