The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

E1AED43C-290B-4CF4-9B5B-6FEF35F034DD.jpeg

not trying to be sexist, she might be a great lawyer but this seems on brand to have this chick as TPGs lawyer...

though the first reply is kind of interesting...

Watch Warrior
1 hour ago
Can you explain to us how the Texas Bar placed you on probation last year pertaining to a Legal zoom issue while you were working for Fears Nachawati in Dallas? If you are stating you are representing Anthony Ferrer about intellectual property wasn’t that the same thing you were placed on probation by the Texas Bar last year in November ?

not trying to be sexist, she might be a great lawyer but this seems on brand to have this chick as TPGs lawyer...

though the first reply is kind of interesting...

Watch Warrior
1 hour ago
Can you explain to us how the Texas Bar placed you on probation last year pertaining to a Legal zoom issue while you were working for Fears Nachawati in Dallas? If you are stating you are representing Anthony Ferrer about intellectual property wasn’t that the same thing you were placed on probation by the Texas Bar last year in November ?

even worse, she’s suspended from the bar til 2022

but she hot so…

to commemorate the greatest sci fi action flick turning 30 over the weekend, T2

you can its the t800 holding the t1000
CEAD0FAE-1040-4901-B146-E4D9A6968CEC.jpeg

a slew of new APs

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding Chronograph 41mm Frosted Gold

1625583524732.png

1625583545228.png

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar

1625583638863.png

1625583660739.png

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding 34mm Black Ceramic

1625583706172.png

1625583720401.png

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 34mm Frosted White Gold
with an ice blue dial

1625583868705.png

1625583878058.png

34mm w/crown or pre-crown? I like that ice blue dial, don't care for the frosty metal tho. Royal Oak is the best popular GG design in use IMO, many different sizes & complications but it stays familial. I'd say it's a good piece for those who take luxury timepieces especially seriously since the price of admission looks to be 15k-17k last I checked, maybe it's skyrocketed like everything else tho. if it's still priced like that I'd say the price is low enough that plebs can attain it but high enough that it's a tru luxury piece JMHO of course.

34mm w/o the crown, most dont really count the crown but they do the crown guard

and nothings below $20k anymore, trust me i was on the list for the 37mm when it was ~$16k and now its ~$22k

34mm starts at ~$20,500 last i checked, there's a 33mm quartz which starts at $15k

thoughts/opinions on the Tissot Gentleman Powermatic 80 Silicium?
I like, looks like it may wear kind of big. green dial looks nice. the gold bezels actually being made of 18 carat gold rather than PVD is a nice touch.

its a very good watch, its a 3 hander date with a great movement

people knock it for being a modified eta but its an eta that is exclusive to swatch groups and tissot is becoming an independent brand killer because of it

80 hr power reserve while providing good build quality and better manufacturing and good finishing from a brand with history at similar price or even cheaper than plenty of independents

aren't significant IWC pieces from a certain era ETA ebauches or whaddya call it?

yup, my port chrono and spitfire are modified eta’s but before swatch got stingy with them

theres really nothing wrong with eta’s, its the most common and easiest to fix/service by common watchmakers

there is a limit though, after a certain pricepoint an eta just wouldnt do but others would argue

my Cartier Pashas from the 1980s & 1990s have ETA & IDC, I just always liked the design since like 2002

Back
Top Bottom